Tuesday, July 9, 2013

OMZ!!! HUMONGOUS GLITCH!!

Hi Jammers!! A HUGE glitch happened to me while I was on my nonmember account and my member account at the same time. It had many steps!! Ok, so first, this is me from my nonmem's perspective.
And this is me from my mem's perspective.
I swear, I did not change the colors in between these screenshots!! It was really weird!! And then, it said my mem was in Jamaa Township, for crying out loud!!
After that, what happened was this: (top, nonmem's perspective; bottom, mem's perspective)

Ummm.... I'm in a FANTASY CASTLE. You don't need an ocean animal to enter a FANTASY CASTLE!!!  I'm not making this up, I swear! It was really, really weird!! And then, something even WEIRDER happened with my trade list and items! So, this is the first page of my Clothing icon.
And this is my trade list.
Pretty  normal, right? Except that, when I click on one of those pluses, this is what happens.
My necklace is gone! And I hadn't even put it on my trade list! And when I clicked on the Spiked Hair, it came up as the necklace!
For a grand finale, when I was switching tabs to go to different accounts...
That's just weird. Ok, the new item is the Paw Print Vase.
Cool, I guess I was wrong when I said there was no more returning betas :(
~




6 comments:

  1. weird but cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty wacky!
    Lol, but great post. :) I'm glad you shared this glitch with us neros1234!

    Glitch Glam!:P

    P.S.- I added you to the ' Other AJ Blogs' page and also to the Yearbook in JTS Blog!!!:) Thanks for the Jam-a-gram. :)

    ~ Coz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool. :) I think you have lots more humor/personality than most of the other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I try to make the blog as funny as possible.

      Delete
  4. Nice blog...I agree with anonymous! I mean, who has a blog named The Animal Jam Potato?!? (That's a good thing!!!) lolz! Mei like warriors+Nyan Cat...

    Cheers, Sriha123

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Manxy's prediction was right. Today thin pawprint vases came out!!! Thank goodness...Some one was saying that they had a thin pawprint vase that they wanted to trade...I didn't trade them, yay!

    Cheers, Sriha123

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?