Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Giant Pet Spider Plushie!

Hi Jammers! The new item is the Giant Pet Spider plushie, sold in the Summer Carnival!
Aww, he's cute! But not as cute as the Owl or Fox Pet plushies. And he doesn't really look much like a spider to me. But anyway, for today's update, I found the link to the border design on Animal Jam! If you did not get a word I just said (or even if you did), then click here. It's pretty cool but it's not like free betas or anything. For the rest of the update, I found something strange with the flowers in Lost Temple of Zios. They were giving out stars!
That's not a very good screenshot of them, but look! The one on the topmost left has a tiny little star next to it! Same with the one on the top right! It's strange, because the flowers don't usually do that, even when they're all the same color like that.
Hmm. Strange. I'm sorry I don't have a better picture of the pinkish-purple flowers; if you don't see the stars, you're going to have to take my word for it. Another strange thing is have you ever noticed how much the Musketeer Boots and the Cowboy Boots look alike?

That's because they're exactly the same, except different colors! And you can even change the colors of the Musketeer Boots so they look a lot like the Cowboy Boots!

Well, at least the background color is the same. Anyway, that's it for today, Jammers! Bye!
~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?