Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Rare Nerd Glasses and Teacher's Desk

Hi Jammers! Today's new item is the Teacher's Desk.
Just in time for school! Speaking of school, I won't be able to post every day because of school, sorry. Like yesterday. Speaking of yesterday, the Rare Item Monday yesterday was the Rare Nerd Glasses.
Yay! They're nonmember!! But I don't like it that AJHQ said "Nerd". That's hurtful and offensive! It's a very mean word to some people (one of my friends would be considered a "nerd", but if someone else called him that, he would take offense!) So yeah. But for today' update, I'm actually straying away from AJ today, because... WE HAVE A NEW ADDITION TO MY "MY FAVORITE BLOGS" LIST!!! And it is... The Animal Jam Warrior. (The link: Click here.)

And...a drawing made by me! It's not supposed to make people with glasses feel bad, it was just all I could think of that was remotely funny.
I made it on draw.to.com, it's a drawing site all you online artists you should check out! Anyway, that's it for today. Bye!
~




4 comments:

  1. hey neros thanks for adding mine to your favorites too :D i am sorry about not posting about you yet since school has started for me too i just haven't had time to post at all :P I will try to do it this weekend no promises though also you don't have to do this but i just created a little banner for my site (actually my friend did i didn't have time) but where kool kidz biz is on the favorite blogs list could you put that banner Thanks remember you don't have to do this :P i don't know why i am doing :P its just fun i guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I will do that. Could I see this banner of yours?
      ~neros1234

      Delete
    2. oh its on my site on the animal jam section sorry for the confusion

      Delete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?