Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Swearing

*UPDATE JUNE 2015* Wow, this is old.. XD I laugh when I'm reading this especially because some of my best friends swear all the time and are constantly talking about, let's just say not G-rated things. I had literally just turned 11 when I wrote this, just to give you an idea of my maturity level back then. I think this was the first and only actually serious post on this blog! Wow! Anyway, I just wanted to say that my viewpoint has changed and I don't necessarily agree with myself back then. But go ahead and read it. (I was so annoying back then, yikes)

*UPDATE MARCH 2016* Nope! Nope! I am deleting the majority of this post! "Private parts"?! Good lord, I was so annoying and stupid back then. This is way too embarrassing. Yikes a rama.

*UPDATE JULY 2016* Why does this have almost 400 views?! Ahh, stop viewing this post! Soon it will be on the most popular posts section!

*UPDATE FEBRUARY 2017* This now has almost 600 views. Jeez, people just really like this post apparently. Hope you enjoyed my follow-up to this back in July.

Click here to enter a prize-winning contest! *LAST DAY*
Hi Jammers. I was just looking on a bunch of AJ blogs, including Jamaa's Written Truth and The Animal Jam Diamond. And I saw some very depressing and innapropriate things on there, which I'm not going to show you, you're just going to have to find them on your own. And I'm going to say this:
I really want Animal Jam to be a safe place! And just leave all your swear words to yourself. That's all I want to say today.
~

6 comments:

  1. I agree i have seen much swearing on animal jam and i HATE it. I really hope it dosn't start on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honest, im 11, and i kno the best way to fire bac when they call u beach( the b word i don think i should write it, "i don want to go to the beach dude," and when they call u as " as... what? " just plain it with reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was saying u beach but i was trying to say did u go to the beach and i got suspended and am now on bubble chat😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. and plz when will i get off bubble chat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just today I was at a giveaway and it was where you had to say a phrase as fast as you can. So the leader said "Spin!" So I tried to type "Spin!" But I accidentally typed "Spin1" instead of "Spin!" And then I immediately got suspended even though Spin1 is not a bad word and it was an accident!!����

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?