Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Doctor's Bag

Hi Jammers! Today's new item is the Doctor's Bag! A great addition if you want to play doctor on AJ.
It has a strange price... it's unusual that you see an item that ends in '75.' And I realize (dumb, dumb, me!) that I never told you what the new item was yesterday! But I'll tell you now. The Phantom Cage! (sold in the Adventure Base Camp.)
It looks just like the Caged Phantom from October 2011, except more hi-tech. Maybe that's why it costs so much! Anyway, fort the update today, I have the Epic Sun Hat, which looks even goofier than the Epic Moon Hat when placed on an animal!

Oh no!! The sun ate Incredible (the koala) and Victory!!! You could also use it for a play, if someone was a sun? Maybe...I don't know. For another update, there is a '?' button that appears next to the speech box on SOME accounts.
Strange that it's only on some. Oh, and this is what it says when clicked:
Aw, I wish I had that! There is some stuff I would like to say to AJHQ! People can still swear if they have free chat, you know. They just put spaces in between the words! It's bad and vulgar and should be stopped!!! Anyway, that's it for today, Jammers. Bye!
~

(or should I do the one below? You decide. I'll put up a poll...)




4 comments:

  1. i think the one below the one with the snowlepards i think thats cool ..... idk what u like im just saying witch one i like XD sanaban and i really like ur funny ness like pruv ur not a robot XD and the blog name love it XD XD i wish i can make a blog like this but i cant DX XD love this blog XD sanaban

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! And I like the bottom one too. I love snow leopards, in real life too, so I think I'll stick with that one...
      ~neros1234

      Delete
  2. hia its sanaban again just saying ur welcom and thats good i like the bottom one and u do too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?