Monday, September 9, 2013

Golden Chain Necklace, Wind Tail Armor and Rare Royal Blanket

Hi Jammers! Phewph, that was a long title! Mainly because I've missed so much XP Anyway, first, the Wind Tail Armor came on Saturday.
IT IS SO AWESOME!!! It's also the 6th tail item ever!!!!!! Yes, that's right. Here were the other tail items throughout the years...
1. Skully (copyright above)

 
theanimaljamexpert.blogspot.com
2. Raccoon Tail (copyright above)
 
 
 3. Elf Tail Armor

4. Phoenix Tail Armor
 
5. Stegosaurus Tail
And the other items are the Golden Chain Necklace (yesterday) and the Rare Royal Cape (today).

Yay! A member option of the Chain Necklaces! But pricey... and I like the colors of the Rare Royal Blanket! They're really pretty! One last thing. It's a "Monday Mystery", like Snowyclaw has! So, without further ado, here it is!

Answer this: what is Color 1 and Color 2 of my tiger? And how did I get them? 
They're not on the color palate! 
And they didn't come with the tiger! So how did I get them? I'll give you till Wednesday... and post the answers on Thursday! Good luck!
~




9 comments:

  1. hey neros,
    Umm I know about the light blue but the other one!!! I am stumped the light blue is a secret color that happens when you click in the bottom right corner of the color pallete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. It's tricky! But you got the first one right!
      ~neros1234

      Delete
  2. Light blue and the one is darkish blueish ugh! I don't even know what I'm saying here -glamdiva101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Press bottom right corner/side to get light blue and for the darker color press top right corner/slide -glamdiva101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job! You win!! Now, I have 3 questions for you.
      Are you a nonmember or a member?
      Is "glamdiva101" your AJ username?
      If not, what is it?
      ~neros1234

      Delete
    2. I'm a member though I will be a nonmember soon and glamdiva101is my animal jam username yup! :D -glamdiva101

      Delete
    3. Woah wait I'm right at BOTH?!?! -glamdiva101

      Delete
  4. Color 1 is light blue and 2 is dark blue. There the Jamaa blues (that's what I call them :). ) -glamdiva101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that sounds like a movie! "The Jamaa blues.... coming to a movie theater near you." XD
      ~neros1234

      Delete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?