Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sapphire Birthstone

Hi Jammers! The new birthstone for September is... THE SAPPHIRE!! I think it's really pretty.
I think I'm going to buy it... Anyway, the only things I have for an update today (I'm ashamed!) is pictures of glitches other people sent in. snowpuppy28 sent in this glitch in Epic Wonders...

Ha ha! She's floating.... just like the mysterious orb... WHAT IS MAKING THEM FLOAT???!!! Anyway, ilovesoren sent in two more glitches to make this update possible... (thank you!) The first is a common (but very frustrating!) glitch where the river is clean, yet the Phantom Pipe is spewing pollution! No corks will fit here, and the water is uncrossable! (Is that a word?)

 The second is also in Adventures, but this one has far more things wrong with it!
1. Mythical is in the phantom's line of sight, but the phantom doesn't see him!
2. You can't see here, but it's showing the polluted Chomper Plant turning green again- and Mythical doesn't even have a watering can!
3. The well is polluted, yet you can get water from it!
I hope you enjoyed the glitches, see you tomorrow!
~




16 comments:

  1. I am working on your post right now! Check back in an hour or so on my blog
    ~Hershey87

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK! Thank you so much for doing this!

      Delete
    2. so sorry I was working on it and my laptop broke :( Oh well Its fixed now thankfully

      Delete
  2. I am working on your post right now! Check back in an hour or so on my blog
    ~Hershey87

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry i wrote that twice i didn't notice
      ~Hershey87

      Delete
  3. These glitch happen to me all the time :I. Well uncrossable IS a word in MY imaginary world :) -glamdiva101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I know, they're so annoying =.=

      Delete
  4. I have had the uncrossable glitch before, its so annoying! And i think uncrossable is a word since it was not underlined in red when i was typing this comment
    Jam on everyone!

    ~Cloudclaws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Whoops, that was weird... I meant "Yeah, there wasn't a red line under 'uncrossable' when I was typing this post! So it must be...."

      Delete
  5. Oh, i just noticed when i click the hilarious AJ pictures it doesn't show up! im not trying to be mean but maybe check the URL to make sure it is right?

    ~Cloudclaws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... hershey87 pointed that out, too! I'm so bad with computers, I don't know how to fix it! Maybe I'll take it down temporarily....

      Delete
    2. Its not that hard just delete that link and create another one like that with the right one :D I know cause of kkbarchive it uses blogspot

      Delete
  6. Wow- 15 comments! Posts on my blog NEVER get that many!! WOOHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you just wait 3 more days and you'll see some real comments...

      Delete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?