Monday, October 7, 2013

AJHQ's Response

Hi Jammers! Here was the email I sent to AJHQ about the things I felt unfair... (See the last post for more on it)
And here was their response.

Hello Jammer,
Thank you for contacting Animal Jam Headquarters!
We truly appreciate your feedback and want to make sure that this gets directly to our developers!
Near the Adventure portal there is a purple question mark. If you click on that, you can give feedback directly to the developers who are reading Jammers' feedback daily! If you do not do this, then unfortunately, they will not see it!
Have fun, be safe and play wild!
Animal Jam HQ
Be sure and come celebrate Animal Jam's 3rd birthday! We have cake and so will you!

Yes I will, thank you very much! And could you, please also do that? Wait, wait a minute. That purple question mark WORKS? I thought everything you sent in there got deleted or something! That's weird. Because I have NEVER had anything (well, except the cheetahs that are coming out, but I've submitted many others) they actually listened to!!!!!!!! I hope this works. That's where you come in. I'd like you to submit at least ONE of these things (again, see the last post) and if you don't want to write out the whole thing, just Command(Mac)/Control (PC)>C this:
I think it's not fair that nonmembers can't host an Adventure because we can't go with our friends.
Or:
I don't think it's fair that nonmembers can't look at their chart messages because we like to see what we've just said.
Or something like that. Anyway, (first picture of the post, yay!) the new items are a bunch of spooky items, the first one a Spooky Tree in Epic Wonders!
And a Feathered Mask, also in Epic Wonders!
An AWESOME item, in Sunken Treasures, the Scary Barrel Sponges!! LOVE the idea!
The Haunted Pet Castle (sorry, this is from like a week ago and I didn't notice it till now), returning to Epic Wonders! Cool!!!
The Bat Tombstone! Aww, someone's bat died? that's sad!
The Neck Bolts, for an underwater Frankenstein!
Sold in Bahari Bargains!
Vampire Mask in Jam Mart Clothing!
Hmm, it doesn't seem to have a nose... Anyway, here's a non-spooky item (finally!). The Studded Bracelet, to go along with the awesome Studded Collar!
Diamond Shop!
 And my FAVORITE Halloween item, the Eyeball Hat! I find it hilarious!
And, lastly, the Rare Item Monday, the Scary Bat Wings.
Okay! I think that's about it! So, bye!!
~

4 comments:

  1. Hi :D!

    ~NyanChocoa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi neros geuss what u know that thing u were taking about all that non-member stuff



    geuss what i sent in some thing for it i hope they lisend i think it very unfair for non members ya members its ok wen they had more stuff and more dens but i dint think they would take it this far! its so so so so so so (12 hours later) -_- ZZZZ huh? oh ya so so so so so so so -zzzzzz- so so so so so so so so unfair -sanaban

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Nonmembers aren't given a fair chance on AJ.

      Delete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?