Thursday, October 17, 2013

Evil Jack-o-Lantern

Hey Jammers! a bunch of AJ Bloggers today were noticing the winking-ness of our new item, the Evil Jack-o-Lantern, but I just thing he has something in his eye and his face is like that because it hurts.
Oh dear. THAT face is not gonna get him any friends. Maybe my Alphas should watch him as well. Oh, yeah! I haven't told you about my Alphas yet! Silly me. But now I will! So, I recently bought a Haunted Mansion. And I recently bought a lot of statues at the AJ Birthday Party. So I thought, why not combine them? So I did. All my alphas are guarding phantoms. See? there's Greely watching 2 naughty teenagers!
And Otto and Harper and Sir Gilbert all watching a particularly troublesome phantom that we had to put in a cage.
Oh, and down the stairs and outside, there's poor Peck, who has to watch 2 phantoms, and one's pretty big!

And there's Graham! He better be careful, though. Those phantoms could slip through the bars of their cage and escape without him knowing!
I don't like the way they're shifting their eyes like that. Oh, and there's another Peck! I missed her, all the way in the corner. She's watching another teenage troublemaker (that looks like it could be the brother of her sister's phantom, doesn't it? They sort of look alike!)  very menacingly! I would be scared if I was that phantom...
And a third Peck, up on the third floor, taking care of the biggest and worst of them all. We had to chain him to the floor, he's so big. And boy, don't even get me started on what he did to be this way. Hoo boy.
Yikes.... Well, that's it for today, Jammers!! Have a spooktacular day!! (Okay, that sounds kinda lame.)
~
P.S. Please look at (and comment on, if you want) my pet potato's blog, Spuddie's Superior (but small) Site, which is having its Halloween Fest this month! Link: Click here to go to his blog! Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE HELP ME!!! HOW DO I ADD A BLOG DESCRIPTION TO MY BLOG! THANKS A BUNCH!!!
    -2seashell2-

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?