Wednesday, October 2, 2013

SPOOOOKY Items!!

Hi Jammers! Another item post... this one about spooky new items! Okay, first yesterday, with the cool (ALL NEW! THESE ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNING!!)  Epic Dragon Wings and Skull!!! Awesome!!!!
Next spoooky item is the Scary Balloons!
Always a classic for Halloween. Next, the Halo!
Awesome! I love how it floats over your head, even in Play mode. THAT is some good programming, I have to give it to ya, AJHQ! Okay, next is the surprisingly cheap Spiderweb Floor and Bat Wallpaper!!
Both of these are in Jam Mart Clothing!
Cool!! I love these items. With the floor, it looks like you're caught in a spiderweb, and with the wallpaper, it looks like there's bats flying around your den!! Okay, next is the opposite of cheap: the Haunted Mansion!!!!
Sold in Den Depot!
Awesome!!! I love this den!! Okay, onto the Tarantula!!! Aww, cute! But I already unlocked this last October, so I'm not going to buy another. 
Diamomd Shop!
Okay, bye, Jammers! This post will be continued tomorrow...
~


4 comments:

  1. Hey neros Epic post! There is a really URGENT post on my animal jam blog check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I'll check it out! And thanks!!
      ~neros1234

      Delete
  2. I FINALLY FOUND OUT THE NAME OF THE FONT!!
    THIS FONT IS EPIC! :O
    (P.S like my new profile?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I DO!!! YOUR PROFILE IS AWESOME!!! And what font are you talking about?
      ~neros1234

      Delete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?