Friday, October 4, 2013

WORLD ANIMAL DAY AND STUFF!!!!

Hi everyone!! Guess what day it is?? POPCORN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh, be quiet, Incredible. Of course YOU would ruin a kid's fun. But it's your item, I guess. It's INCREDIBLE!!! (And it has a koala on it, too!) The World Animal Day Banner, sold in Jam Mart Furniture!
The national holiday is also today!!
And, in celebration, I am going to buy all of you one of them!!! I love World Animal Day, because - well, I love animals! Just comment on this post with your username!! Okay! Here's the "stuff" part of our post, starting with....
Uhh, excuse me? I can play in Hard Mode if I want to! And some people don't play adventures all the time, like me, for whatever reason! And when they do, some people (okay, me again) want to play in Hard Mode to get better prizes, more variety, and more gems!! And if they're only level 1, and it takes a lot to get to level 2, then that's impossible! Because then they don't have time to play the Return of the Phantoms adventure a lot to GET to level 2! I'm going to email AJHQ and complain. Another adventure thing that I think is unfair is this:
Oh man. I feel SO sorry for all you nonmembers out there! So you can't go on an adventure without some random person you don't know going on it with you? Yikes. That must suck. Oh, wow, I'm on a roll with complaints! My third (and last, phewph) one is this:
Wait, WHAT??!!! THAT IS SO NOT FAIR!!! NONMEMBERS CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT THEIR CHAT MESSAGES???!! Why is AJHQ doing this?? They didn't ever before, so why change now? And they put it in the Jamaa Journal if something goes from member to NONMEMBER, but NOT when something goes from nonmember to member!!! I'm going to email AJHQ about ALL of these! And just think, if I hadn't had a nonmember storage account  (oh, and you Hershey87, about the last one!) Okay, I'm going to email them, so bye everyone!!
~
P.S. Oh, there's 2 other items, the Monster Teeth and the Frankenstein Mask. They're FRIGHTENINGLY SCARY!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?