Monday, November 11, 2013

OMZ FREAKISHY CHEAP RIM!!!!!!

WOW!! Look at that Rare Unicorn Horn! Rare Item Mondays are NEVER that cheap!
450! Wow! You should all take advantage of this! Great item, great price!! And I like those colors. Green and purple unicorns, UNITE!!!!!!! Okay, let's get on to the update.


Awesome!!!! An Adventure ad, and then a shaman one, and -oo!- Best Dressed! Haven't seen that one before! Cool! Anyway, I found a strange Adventure glitch...
Hmm, I don't think that monkey can break through a phantom web! He's so scared, he turned invisible! Actually, 2 of them did that, and it was a little weird when  Dolores said "I think it will take at least 5 of us to open the Phantom Gate!" and there was only 3 of us. (We still opened the Phantom Gate.)
And when someone said:

"Together"? There's nobody there! Sometimes, I just don't know about those monkeys. Anyway, it's time for me to get off, so byeee!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I like that price... I wish I could take advantage of it, but I have no inventory slots! And I just filled up my storage accounts... it's just my luck, isn't it?

    ~ShadowCharizard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That's too bad. I hope you get one! (hint hint, hint hint!) Check your mail tomorrow!
      ~neros1234

      Delete
  2. Hai neros! As you know, I don't play anymore. IF I can figure out my password (again) I will want to do a giveaway!
    From, O.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, hi! I don't mean to be rude, but who are you? And sure, once you figure out your password I'll enter your giveaway!
      ~neros1234

      Delete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?