Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Snow Shovel and random things completely unrelated to AJ!

THIS IS FROM DEC. 28, LOOK BELOW FOR TODAY'S POST (DEC. 31)
Hey jammers! Today's new item is the Snow Shovel!
Yaaaaay!!! It's nonmember! And it's all new! I think AJHQ wants us to dig a path through the snow so they won't have to, that's why they made it available to everyone. I SHAN'T!! I SHAN'T! I WILL NOT DO YOUR EVIL BIDDING, AJHQ!!!!! Sorry for my little outburst there, I just felt like screaming. Off the topic of AJ, do you like my unicorn I got on Chicken Smoothie? She's really pretty!! I admire the artist, because it would be hard to draw something like that, don't you think?
Soooo preeeeetty.......I love the sparkly light blue hue, it's so awesome!!! Ok, back to AJ!
Nope, sorry, tricked ya! It's a burning smiley face!!!!! Who doesn't love 'em? Well, it's on this thing called "Fire Fluid Simulation 3". Here's the link:
Click here!!!!
Instructions: All you do to start is hit "Wooden Wall", draw something with it, click "Fire" or "Fireball", and clic it on the wooden wall, then voila! It sets on fire! After a while, you can start  playing around with the buttons on the bottom and make something like this:
So yeah! Have fun! Here's more stuff similar to that:
Click here for a water effect!  in which you can make:
Or here! 
in which you can make:
Ok, bye for now! Hope you enjoyed this crazy random post!!!
~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?