Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snowflake Table and Deer Merchandise


      


I decided to use that for a change! Well, today's new item is the
      
And it is a new year!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is AJP's 2nd year, and I am not gonna quit the blog anytime soon!!! (despite rumors someone put on here, which I deleted.) And I hope everyone has a super duper uper epicly awesome year!!!! So yeah!! Happy 2014!! Anyway, back to the Snowflake Table. I think it's a great item to decorate your den, and a great winter addition to your den! (though make sure your food doesn't slip off!)
Oooo! A deer toy! And it's Santa Deer! How cute!
                                ! he says.
      
Yes, we know that Santa Deer.
            
Who? What friend?
                  Red arrows Animation

Ohhhh, THAT guy. Well, good! We found a Deer Plushie! Awww, he's so cute!!! I found a purple and pink kind in the Claw, but forgot to take screenshots. Sorry! Well, just imagine him being purple and pink. Or, actually, I have a better idea!

Except those look slightly like they had a seizure with a paintball gun in their hands. Anyway, gotta go, enjoy the rest of your day!
~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?