Monday, February 24, 2014

Eagles!!!

Hooray! Eagles have finally arrived! I shall give you a guide to these beautiful birds on Tuesday, when I get my membership back and my last diamond. Yes, they are in the Diamond Shop, which I'm not too happy about. Here is what they look like:
Aren't they awesome-looking? Here are some in Jamaa:
Cool!!!! So, there is a new game, too. I'm happy because we haven't had a new game in AGES. The last one was Hedge Hog, and that came out in summer 2012! It's called "Swoopy Eagle", but it's really just Flappy Bird. (Flappy Bird is a game for your smartphone or tablet. it involves tapping to make the bird go through the blocks and it is SUPER HARD!!!!! Well, in my opinion.) I got a high score, but I'm not sure why. (I am terrible at it.)
 And there some returning rares.
I am not happy about returning rares! I don't think it's fair for the people who were on in beta to lose all what the rare was worth. I mean, I think it is okay for newer Jammers who have truly want a specific rare/been looking for a specific rare for a while, but not for scammers who think they can trade a say, worthless Diamond Shop rainbow cloud for a real rare rainbow cloud. That's just not right.  Do you agree? Vote!!!! ---------->
Well, to end on a happier note, I have a poem about eagles! So, here goes.

Eagles
A poem by neros1234

Today, today! Is finally here!
The day in which eagles come near. 
Today, today! Bees, out of your hive!
The day in which eagles arrive.

For years, AJ has had no flying.
(But certainly lots of phantoms dying.)
...until now.

For years, we haven't seen their faces.
They've been to quite far-off places,
That we haven't seen! 
...until now.

On this Thursday, if you have
Enough diamonds to take a bath,
Buy one! Buy one! Please, please do.
They're awesome, I encourage you.

I hope ypu enjoyed this poem by your host,
But now- go fly!
Adios!
~



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I wrote it a couple weeks ago specifically for when eagles came! :)
      ~neros1234

      Delete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?