Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Earth Day Results

Hey Jammers!!! Okay, this is very exciting. We have the EARTH DAY RESULTS!!! I'm sorry for the people that didn't win, but here's the lineup: (I'm sorry if I get your genders wrong, I'm just guessing here! Comment here if it's not right.)

pink200330 wins the moderately priced item of her choice!
She walked home instead of taking the car yesterday. JAG me with what item you want, Pink! Also, Snow131313 wins the expensive item of her choice!Way to go!!!
Snow picked up trash near a memorial, dentist's office, and a doctor's office. She also doesn't put too much water in the kettle. Isn't that great she did all that? Great job!!! Okay, for the small rare:
Singelena wins that! She recycled a coffee cup that was about to be thrown away, started a compost pile, and turned off the faucet at her school. Awesome job!! You deserve the rare and will get it within a week. So, that's it for the AJP 2014 Earth Day celebration! You can enter it next year if you'd like. Now, for today's new item!
It seems AJ is celebrating Earth Day with us today, with the Offset Glass Shelves! I think they are saying to not use so much wood, as that takes trees. I like it! I think I'll buy it! And the AJP Mobile App is out now, if you would like it search "InfiniteMonkeys neros1234" and it should come up. If you don't have a iPhone or Android device, I'll provide a web link tomorrow. But that's about it! Good day and happy Earth Day!! Keep taking care of our Earth!!!
~

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the epic people who won!! 8D
    Also, I love that new item! It is very creative.. at least AJ hasn't forgotten about Earth Day either! o3o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Neros, should I just buddy you and we can meet sometime?

    -singelena
    animaljamactive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?