Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Everyone Should Know the 3 F's (Farting, Phantoms and Fezzes)

Hi Jammers! Today I spotted a UFO!!!!!! (Unadvised Flatulence Outside)
Dem dose phantoms gots the farts!
Oh my. You cut it out, phantoms. It's stinkin' up my den!!! Anyway, I know I haven't updated the Epic Den o' the Month in a reeeeeally long time, but I did so today! You should go check it out! Anyway, RING! RING!!! we take the TARDIS for a spin! Doctor Who lovers, today is your day to shine! The new item is the miraculous FEZ!
For only 450 gems (and 10 diamonds) (well, and 6 dollars if you're not a member already) you can become both Sherlock (portrayed by Benedict Cumberbatch) and The Eleventh Doctor (portrayed by the AMAZINGLY cute Matt Smith) SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I'll stop fangirling. BEFORE WE GO, though, I wanted to point out that IT IS ALMOST FALL and Spuddie the potato has come out once again to tell you stories!!!! Click here to go listen to him. Anyway, that's it for today!!! And remember, BEWARE OF FARTING PHANTOMS!!!! On a cake!!!
~

3 comments:

  1. XD Farting phantoms, hilarious! Hey, maybe the phantoms will use their farting power to destroy Jamma! That would be VERY effective! XD
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did the phantoms do to that cake.
    Phantoms want to take over the cake :O
    PROTECT THE CAKES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. That cake is now slightly less delicious-looking. Would you like to eat a phantom cake?

      Delete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?