Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Trapped Phantoms and Autumn Equinox

The new item is a phantom!!!!! Beware!! Haha. No, it's in a cage in the floor. Good thing it has bars! Wouldn't want to step on that! :D Okay, I'll stop being weird now. Here it is!

It is in the diamond shop, but only 1 diamond! And anyone can get that- just type in "twelve" in the slot, and you get a diamond. Well, anyway. It's anyone else excited for Halloween already?! I'm going as a Weeping Angel from Doctor Who. I'll show you a picture of my gray dress once I get it. My costume is super creepy!! What are you going as? Tell me in the comments! Anyway, we have that autumnal code, spooky, again!
Yep, type "spooky" in for 500 nice plump fall gems. Hey, wouldn't that be cool if the gems changed color depending on the season? That would be so pretty! Like in fall, the gems would be red, orange, and yellow; in spring they would be pink and green; and winter white and blue! It would really get people in the spirit of fall! Or whatever season it was. Anyway, time for BLOG NEWS! Everybody's favorite! Yaaaaaay! (I'm just dripping with internet sarcasm.) Here is the news:

I have updated my posting schedule, since my weekends are so busy, to five times a week, Monday-Friday.

You probably don't care about that in the least bit, but just for your annoyance I have placed it at the top of the blog, too. Moving on, did you know that yesterday was the first day of fall? Where I live, it's not really getting cold, which is annoying. I hope it changes. Autumn is my favorite season. (That's how you say "fall" is scientist language.) Well, that's about it for today! I don't really have anything else to post about. So I'm signing out! Bye!
~

4 comments:

  1. Yay, a posting schedule! And I noticed on your Google+ profile you said that Google wouldn't let you say that you are Neros1234. Well, do you notice that my Google+ profile says that I'm Ca1412? Yep, I know how to put numbers in your name. Google does let you put numbers in your name, you just need to know how to do it. I think Maybe I can email you or post with Google+ to show you how. It's really easy.
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to, though. Also, I don't want to post pictures with my Android because it's hard too. So I'll do it on my laptop when I have some more time.
      -ca1412

      Delete
    2. Hmm. No thanks, but that is cool that you can do that! I didn't know.

      Delete
    3. Ok, I understand. Because people might not recognize you when you change your name. XD They will probably be like, "Where's Neros AnimalJam? And who is this guy Neros1234 and why is he in my circles?" It is good where it is. :)
      -ca1412

      Delete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?