Friday, October 31, 2014

Hapy Halloween from AJP!

Hey guys!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
I hope you have a great Halloween!! :) Today I don't have school since my teachers are grading and putting in final grades. Yay for me! XD Well, I would like to thank everybody for buddying me! You are very nice, all my buddies! :) But unfortunately my buddy list is full now. So here's how it's going to work: if you haven't been on for more than 30 days, chances are I will unbuddy you. You can always re-friend me though! Okay, enough about me. Let's see what the Halloween item is on AJ.
OOO! A Mystical Potion Set!!! Just like Brady Barr! And a Spooky Radio that looks more like a mix between a purple rotting tree and a scientific instrument! And the yearly Take One candy basket. Now for the costumes!
I don't know what's new so I just screenshotted the whole thing. Eh, the yearly creepy costumes. But hey, what's that pumpkin down there? Oh, a trick-or-treat basket! That's clever! And new! Yay! There is also some new ones on the next page....
OH DEAR!!! What is that, a Tyrannosaurus with pink eye?! Oh, a zombie mask. That makes total sense. I can see why it's on sale! Well, I was surfing around on the web and found this on Chicken Smoothie:
Is this a real ad for Animal Jam? I'll give you 3 seconds. 1...2...3...NO. Absolutely not! First, that text. When has AJ EVER used that font?! Second, would they show a picture of some lion plushies in a den, or would they show the AJ animals in a picture DRAWN BY AJHQ. NEVER click on one of these. There are some very bad trick-or-treaters out there, except you're getting tricked and they're getting a treat! (Namely, your passwords and personal information.)
I feel like I'm talking to a five-year-old. Well, I did some more boopity boop bop research on the interweb and found out something funny and cute!


Now I feel like Rhett from Rhett and Link. Eh, whatever. Just today, the little bell for the notifications on Google+ has changed into an adorable pumpkin! It usually looks like this:
I'm told it also changes for the winter holidays! :D Okay, I've typed enough. HAVE A HAPPY HALOWEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!
~

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back! At first I actually thought you were dead or something (Just kidding!) until I saw your comments on GMM and Owl City. XD Anyways, great post and have a happy Halloween!
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Your support really helps! :)

      Delete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?