Monday, October 13, 2014

NO! Not this! The end has come!

Hello Jammers! Sorry I was gone for 4 days. I didn't really feel like posting. But I guess I should have! Because THE PHANTOMS HAVE TAKEN OVER JAMAA!!!!!!!
Well, the Jamaa Journal. Huh! The phantoms use the exact same font as AJHQ! Weird! Maybe they stole those words. Those rascal phantoms. Always stealing something. They also stole my post about AJ Night O' the Phantoms costumes. But everything they touch is all covered with phantom slime. Ewww! My beautiful post!  Well, anyway. As I read through this issue, I learned 2 things.
1. Phantoms....aren't exactly the best at spelling.
2. They don't like cheetahs very much.
3. Taylor is bored, so he made another Sketch Jam video. So soon?! Don't they come out, like once every 2 months?
Also, if the Jamaa Phantom Journal is announcing that Jammers have taken back millions of candy from the Phantoms, why did they say "The candy is ours!" Um, not really! Sorry to burst your bubble Phantoms, but AJHQ just said the EXACT opposite of what you said. Well, here's the last page I haven't talked about:
YAAAAAAY THERE'S AN AJ MUSIC ALBUM AND IT'S OUT ON DIGITAL MEDIA YAAAAAAAAAAAAY I was frustrated about a year ago when they didn't have any Animal Jam music on this music website (Grooveshark). Now they do! Yay! Okay, onto the RIM.
OMZ IT'S SOME PURPLE WINGS *flies into a hole and explodes* :D I don't like that price though. >:P I think the wings should be maybe 600 gems? 650? But not 975. Eh.
If you put the wings on and put on these two items, you look like a fanged winged snail with a gland problem! YAAAY! Well, you can be a fanged winged snail alone. Because I'm leaving! Bye! :D
~

1 comment:

  1. XD I think this is what AJHQ wants us to think: They make the Jamaa Journal, and the phantoms try to ruin it by smearing slime all over it. I'm not really sure though. A lot of blogs explain it in different ways. :D
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?