Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Animal Day and Contest!! (a bit late....)

Hola Jammers! You know what today is, right?!
It's WORLD ANIMAL DAY!!!!!!!! Featuring Incredible Canyonflower!!!!!!!!
See that koala on the poster? That's Incredible! Incredible is very happy about this. She's so happy she's going to sit in your popcorn.
Oh no Incredible, not again! (See last year's post.) Anywho, I am very proud to announce....
HOORAY!!!!! A CONTEST!!! But wait- what is the contest? Well, my dear people who go by the name of Fred (or maybe not), it is all explained... later. Mwahaha! Anyway, on the topic of Night o' the Phantoms, we have some spooky ITEMS!
Each one is from a different day in October. Today, yesterday, and 2 days ago. Hey, maybe it will be like the Jamaalidays, with a festive item every day of the month! That would be cool, but Jam-Mart-Clothing would get a bit crowded with 31 new items! :)We also have the returning Giant Inflatable Phantom!
Well, that's what everyone wants, right? A giant inflatable phantom to play on. Lovely. (INTERNET SARCASMMMMMMM) Okay, onto the next segment.
The Potato now has 13 members!!! A round of applause for Ca1412 AJ and molly s!!! (That's the tradition whenever AJP gets a new member!) Thank you, Ca1412 for joining! :) Okay, now!! It's what you've all have been waiting for!! Dun da dun!! The unveiling of the contest!!

..Aaaand you'll learn all about it by clicking here! :D Hee hee. It's a den contest to see who has the spookiest den!! More on that in the post. But for now I've gotta go. Adios, amigos!
~

1 comment:

  1. Yay, a contest! I have never participated in one of your contests, so this time I will. And also, at first I didn't notice that I could follow your blog. Then I noticed that I could follow it, so I did. XD Who wouldn't want to follow such an awesome blog? :D
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?