Monday, December 22, 2014

The North Pole...in my den!!

Hello everyone! On the twenty second day of the Jamaalidays, Mira gave to mee...
THE NORTH POLE!! Or at least, a sign to the North Pole. Heh heh heh, now I know which direction it's in!




Apparently the North Pole... is a phantom.
Hmm. I never knew that. ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!! WOOOO!!! It's also the 7th (or 6th depending on how you look at it) day of Hanukkah! Yeah! Menorahs are awesome! (They are actually! I've seen a giant one and I was like O.O) Oh, BTW I'm making a series of U.S. history vlogs on my YouTube channel called The Full Truth. On a random note, here's a logo I made today:
Tis awesome, I think ^_^  (The A stands for Animal Jam) Tell me what you think of it in the comments. The videos will start in hopefully mid-January and they will be funny videos about historical events. Anyway, here's today's new items:
Nice, ice themed items! NOW I CAN BE ELSA! HAW HAW HAW I'M GOING TO FREEZE EVERYONEWhat? Um, no, I wasn't talking about taking over the world! Not at all! Heh heh! I like muffins. IT'S THE WAFFLE SQUAD!
DUN DANANADUUUUUUUN!!!! It's a bird! It's a plane! IT'S A WAFFLE!!! I'm insane. Have a good bye and GOOD RIDDANCE! *SLAM*

just kidding :D
~

2 comments:

  1. Lol that insane person doodle guy is attacking Santa! XD

    What has the world come to!? Phantoms being the top of the world!? :O

    It's the 7th night of Hanukkah counting the nights (which counts). But 6 days. I celebrate today as the 7th day of Hanukkah, though. ^.^

    Cool A! :)

    Haha, Elsa Waffle Squad!

    So funny... X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. Close to where I live, there's this giant menorah next to this small Christmas tree. It amuses me. >:-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?