Friday, December 19, 2014

ICY UNICORNZZZ

Hey guys! Happy Friday!! On the 19th day of the Jamaalidays, Mira gave to me...
A lovely Icicle Horn! Now you can be a unicorn mixed with Elsa! Sigh. Every 5-year-old girl's dream. Anyway, time for some NEW ITEM ACTION!
These are in Jam Mart Furniture. I like the window! It's a lot fancier than the Winter Window.
Both are pretty though. Here's the other new items:
Ooo! Now your ears can be like little Christmas trees! I hope people don't put presents on your shoulders. If they do, you can always scare 'em off with this frightful and not-so-delightful Yeti Mask, found in the Hot Cocoa Hut!
Cool! I wouldn't recommend buying it, though. It makes you look like Santa with horns.
That might just be my eagle, though. Hmm. Well, you know what time it is!

1. 'w'  Sneaky!
2. >:O  Shouting match
3. 8O  OH MY GOD THERE ARE ZOMBIES WAIT NO RABBITS WAIT NO RABBIT ZOMBIES AHHHHHHHHH
4. :0  "Oh."
5. X0  Knocked out (temporarily)

Ah, that wraps up another successful Emoticon Friday. I'd like to tell you that AJP will have its last post of next week on December 23rd. I'll return to finish out the year, though! Okay. Time for our update of the day!
I leave you with a Christmas present. He totallly won't give you nightmares! I'll give you 3 guesses to guess who he is. No, he's not Elmo! Close though. No, not Oscar! He's not green! NO, HE'S NOT MR. HOOPER! Goodness, you're a terrible guesser. Weel, goodbye!...for now. MWAHAHAHAHAHAH
~

4 comments:

  1. XD I had no idea who it was.
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I also think it's Bert. A weird-looking Bert with a mustache and unibrow. :-{D

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?