Saturday, February 28, 2015

Gaming Fails+a new video!

AHEY WASSUP JAMMAERS! So today I'm gonna be showin you guys a VIDEYOO! Everyone loves those! :3 It's a very short one though, about Freddy (you know, from Five Night's at Freddy's). Then we can get on wit da post.
ILLUMINATIIII Anyway. Hope y'all liked it! Well, it's the last day of Feburararary so that means it's time to take down the Valentine's stuff. Be sure you get your Valentine swag while ya can!
 Since it is moving into March, that means Saint Patty's Day is just around the corner! (Or Spring, as Animal Jam likes to call it, but come on. There's 2 feet of snow on the ground and all they're talking about is luck.) I put the AJPawtawtoe 4-leaf clover background up! Hope you like that, too. And now to talk about games. I beat both Eat Em Up and Hedgehog today (hooray for me :D) but I soon realized that I only completed the first LEVEL of Hedgehog.
That game goes on forEVER! (Or maybe it was just that I had lost all my lives in like the first minute.) And I beat my highscore in Eat Em Up! After 3 years! Yep I'm such a good gamer!
yey! :3
And now time for another episode of...
Okay, so I don't have any screenshots, but I had 20 buddy requests since December! That's so nice you guys, thank you! :3 Unfortunately Animal Jam only allows 100 buddies (as y'all know) and so I had to delete some old ones that don't go on anymore. I got through 11 of the oldest ones, and I will come back and accept the other ones as soon as I can! Okay. Well that's it guys, thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoyed it. If you want to see more posts, go to the Blog Archive to look at them because I have almost 250 now! :) Bye guys!
~

3 comments:

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?