Saturday, February 7, 2015

My new owl and the BEST SENTENCE EVER

Hey guys!! Gosh this feels good. I'm FINALLY posting. Did you like that little break? I know you didn't. Anyway, over the last month I've been doing gaming videos, (like other than AJ) which didn't really work out... so I'm back to blogging! Yay :D Okay! So, I'm sure you realize that Valentine's Day is in a week and that means HEARTZ IS BACK!!! That was a messed up sentence. So, in honor of this, I changed the blog background!! HOORAY FOR HEARTSAnyway, look at my fab owl:
I named her Duchess Thecheetah because it's obvious that she's a cheetah. I mean, duh! She's so cuteee <3!! I love how the AJ artists drew and animated the owls!! And they're very determined, the way they flap their wings. Here's da Jamaa Journal post about the owlz:
SOOO ADORABLEE :lol: Yep, I can add Daily Explorer emoticons to here! :D Okay. Here's more of the Jamaa Journal:
YAAAAAAY OWL THINGS FOR OWL CITY
Oh yeah! I remember this from last year. It's really cool and important because there are people that get scammed or hacked or worse- cyberbullied. And it's a real thing. There are actually teens who commit suicide over things like that. ;_; So LET'S KEEP THE INTERNET SAFE WITH BLOGS LIKE THESE! YEAH!
<---Safe internet tips :D
WOW! Things that I had absolutely no idea about because I haven't gone on AJ for like 2 weeks! AWESOME!! (Oh by the way- I saw the episode of Wild Explorers and guess what? Sorry, AJHQ, but it's NOT my favorite Animal Jam show.)
NO! I DON'T WANT TO BECOME PART OF THE NEWS CREW!! GOWAY!!!

Okay, I'm trying something new! It's...
YEAH! It's a new segment I'm doing. It might move to YouTube. We'll see. Anyway, I hope you like the picture. It only took me 26 hours. SO! This time I have 6 messages.
 Emmmm...NO. People have asked me for my party hat like, what? 100 times? over the last year and a half. Yeah, I'd say about that much. It's really annoying.
Yaay buddy requests :3 Sorry guys. My buddy list is full. I'm going to start unbuddying old people so I can accept your requests!

OHNO IT'S A VAMPIRE WOLF AND A...UM...WOLFS WOLF! AHH!!!! But seriously though thanks for the requests :D
This..this is the best sentence ever. Just perfect.

Well, that's it for today. Hope you enjoyed this rather long post!! See ya next time!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?