Sunday, March 22, 2015

An Explanation Post (oh, and some AJ)

Hey Jammers! First off, we've reached a landmark in the pageviews department! Everyone, give yourselves a hand for 30,000 VIEWS!!
You did it! You reached that amazing number by yourselves! And I don't say "I" because it's not I. It's you. Without all your beautiful faces out there, reading this blog every day, I would just be a girl sitting at a computer, talking about a game. How boring is that? But you guys have made it what it is today. The last 2 years have been AMAZING for me and I've had such a good time posting and listening to your comments. It just amazes me that 30,000 different people, all with different personalities, different faces, different countries (as mentioned in a previous post)...get up and read AJP every day. It just makes me feel good <3 Also, the situation with the background. I'm saying "Goodbye Poll" because that's exactly what's happening. Guys, I should probably tell you that I have not changed the poll up there above the post...since May 2013. That was almost 2 years ago! Jeez, Neros, update it more! I was actualy thinking of closing it on my sister's birthday (October 24th) like I did last year and the year before (and then brought it back up.) The question was:

Who is your favorite shaman?

The reason I took it down for good was because it was LOSING votes! Like, how do you do that?! There isn't a button to remove it once you've voted! It was up to 180 in June and now it's down to 139. Weird! How do you guys do that? Maybe it's just Blogger being weird. By the way, Peck won. That's the one I voted for :D Anyway, I thought about it very hard...and the new question is:

What is your favorite kind of pasta?

Yep! For a blog that has absolutely nothing to do with pasta, that's what I chose! I hope you vote on it. It's up above this post (you may have to scroll up a bit) under the title of the blog. Well anyway, I suppose we could do some Animal Jam. That's what this blog is about! Well, that and potatoes. I kind of like having these nice, orderly, one-sided conversations! I'm so alone :D So here is today's new items:




Nooo! Returning items D: I hope they make some new ones. But hey, now you can be a musketeer...on a sunny plane! They've got you covered. (Literally.) Although it would be kinda difficult to put all of those hats on at once.
SUCH BEAUTIFUL MUCH AWESOME
Yeah, that would be difficult. Anyway, I think I'm going to stop here. Have a good week! 
~

1 comment:

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?