Saturday, March 14, 2015

SOOPER DOOPER PI DAY!!

Yeah! 2 posts in a day! The other one was meant for Friday shut your face.

Hey Jammers!! Dya know what today is? IT'S SATURDAAYNo it's not you silly donkeybird, it's SUPER PI DAY!!!! WOOO!! WOODLE!! WOODLE AS A NOODLE!!! I'll remind you that unless you're alive in 100 years, this is the only Super Pi Day you'll find. So let's get in and start findin' those Pi items!!
Ooo! There's one! Can we stop there and get one, Mom? Can we can we can we?! It has a simple name of just Pi Decoration. Makes sense since it's the first item. It looks like some kind of bank vault door. Maybe it is! Maybe the password is pi!! Well, if it is, no one could open it because pi goes on forever. Nice going, engineers!
And here's some more! The Pi Strand and Rug. Nice! Now you can have pi above and below your den. I also want to remind you that you can get these items TODAY AND TOMORROW ONLY! So stock up! Okay, let's round up the den items with these:
Ah, the Pi Table, Pi pie, and the Giant Stone Pi!! Awesome. I bought all three of them, and let me just tell you that the Giant Stone Pi really IS giant.
Also the pie makes a good dancing spot.
Dat snake got dem moves!
Okay, that's enough about pi. Though it is pretty cool! Now I want to add a segment acknowledging my viewers. There is a top 10 list that lists how many people are watching from what countries (don't worry, it doesn't say your names or cities ;) ) So I was looking on it, and apparently the 4th most people that look at my blog are from Ukraine! Wow! Give yo selves a hand, Ukrainians! That's kinda cool!! And the 2nd is the United Kingdom. Wow!! Hey, English and British people!! There's also people from Germany, Turkey, France... Bonjour! Merhaba! Wie geht? I'm glad there's so much diversity in my blog readers! What started out as a simple Animal Jam blog is now being read all over the world, and I can't thank you enough for that. It means so much to me that a range of people from around the globe read my blog. I mean, the 6th most people who read my blog are in Australia! Halfway across the world! G'day from boring old America! (I'm kidding, I love my country, I'm just saying that to make a point.)

You know what. I'm going to use a space to make it more legible. There we go. This blog is only almost 2 years old! And look how much it's grown. So I want to thank you guys for that.

Well that was a sappy dappy segment! It's true though. Well, I'm going to leave this post here. I will see you guys sometime in the near future. Byee!!
~

1 comment:

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?