Monday, June 1, 2015

Rare Woven Hat and the Jester Hat

Hey Jammers! Today is Monday and that means Rare Item Monday! Let's go to Jam Mart Clothing to go see what it is. I hope it will be another original one, like last week's.
Yay, it is!! :D This is the Rare Woven Bonnet, by the way. It's always good when AJHQ decides to release a completely new item instead of just a different coloration of a non-rare item. It also goes along with the Rare Woven Shoes from last week! Oh, and by the way, IT'S JUNE! Can you believe it? This year has just flown by so much, it seems like a week ago it was December and the day before it was August... But that also means it's a new month! And that means another issue is of the AJP Email List is coming out. If you haven't already, please join the Email List! It comes out on the first every month. For more information, click here. The main reason I'm saying this is because as of today, it is 6 months old so I just wanted to remind people. Okay! Let's look at the new item in the Summer Carnival!
Ah, the Jester Hat. I don't like clowns and jesters, they freak me out... The face makeup that they do is really creepy in my opinion. What do you think about the item? It does look a lot like a jester hat, I just don't like jesters. Okay, with a new month brings a new birthstone! The next new item today is the yearly Pearl Birthstone in Epic Wonders!
Cool! I rather like this birthstone, it's pretty. It's also my mom's birthstone, her birthday is on the 18th. I like it that AJ is still doing those every year (remember the rumor in January 2014 that Animal Jam was discontinuing the birthstones?). Mine's the Peridot because my birthday is on August 10th. But you probably don't care so let's talk about something else! :D Anyway, here's the last new item.
These actually came out on Saturday, but I didn't think to check Epic Wonders so yeah... XD They are are the Elegant Chair and the Elegant Couch. I think they're pretty cool! They have very regal colors, I like the deep reds and purples. They remind me of the Fantasy Castle items, remember when that came out? Wow that was 3 years ago already... it seems like it just came out. All right, the last thing on our agenda is this post's update! Here it is.
This is a picture of what you guys search for to get here! Of course most of them are about the "glitched ring" (A few years ago, I posted a picture of the color of the Turquoise Ring that eventually got deleted because I thought it looked funny and since then it's attracted a lot of people.) but there's some new ones! Like "animal jam phoenix armor hack". Well! That's creative! I didn't know there was a phoenix armor hack on here, but okay! The other one of interest is "animal jam blog sweet". That's a new one on me! But thank you, I don't think I've ever heard anyone call my blog sweet before. How did you even find this site from that search? I tried searching for it and there was nothing related to this on the first page. What if... TH-THEY WENT TO... THE DREADED SECOND PAGE?!
Anyway, that's it for today, I hope you liked this post!! If you want to, remember to buy the RIM before it's Tuesday. But otherwise, I will see you next time! Goodbye!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?