Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mount Parasect and an Incredible Fountain

Hey Jammers! HAPPY JULY! Wow, I can't believe it's already July. The summer's flying by like a bird! A really fast bird. CATCH THAT BIRD BEFORE IT POOPS ON SOMEONE'S HEAD!! Anyway, I was looking at the pageviews on here and I learned that some new people from Latvia have been visting here! Hello Latvians!! Welcome to AJP! There's 35 of you, the pageview counter says. Another new country has been added to the list too, it seems, and that is the United Arab Emirates! (did I spell that right?) Only 2 of you though, but that's fine. Anyway, welcome to the blog, international people! I hope you have a good time. AAAAAAAAAAnyway, back to Animal Jam. So yesterday's item was this:
The Feathered Bird Hat. Goodness, this is creepy! It's like an Amazon tribe walked into a Starbucks and ordered a peacock and then they started fighting! (I have a weird imagination.) That stone in the middle looks like the Turquoise Ring. Doesn't it? I mean not the "glitch ring", the actual ring. Who knows. But this crazy item is sold in the Summer Carnival, as you can tell by the tickets sign. But there is another item, that I apparently missed from last Thursday's update. LOOK AT THIS GORGEOUS THING.
THIS IS PURELY RAVISHING. THIS IS EXQUISITE BEYOND COMPARE. HOLY HAMBURGERS. (I have a thesaurus literally touching my left hand every time I post, so I thought I'd use it :P) This fountain is.. oh my goodness!! It's just so beautiful! Look at that resplendent thing! Resplendent. Now there's a good word. The crystal-clear water and the aurora Mira gives off is just so... resplendent! Wow! Never have I felt this way about an Animal Jam item! I bought it and put it in my Beach House, and it is a sight to see. I love this thing!
There it is in the plant corner. It's big once you buy it! Good god, it's like nine times the size of me! Now that I look at it, it does look like Mira's drooling, which is kinda funny XD Okay, we have 2 new planty items in the Treetop Forest! Or what's it called? Treetop Planties? Oh, Treetop Gardens. Anyway, there's 2 new items in the planty store in the forest.
Ooh, pretty flowers! :D These are the Larkspur and the Larkspur Bouquet. They have pretty colors, and they smell good too. My mom has some in her garden, I can't just smell the internet like some kind of magical llama wizard. That woould be cool though. If I had one superpower, it would be to smell the internet.
Although, now that I think about it, that would actually be kinda gross. Like on GMM, where they eat all kinds of nasty stuff. You know what, I've changed my mind. Back to the flowers, they smell really nice and look so pretty, so all in all they are lovely :3 Well there's another thing in the Planty Shop that was of interest to me, it is not new but it was just interesting so I thought I'd talk about it. Behold, the Leaf Fan!
Yikes, those leaves look like they're going to rip apart!  And they're freaking out too, or at least in the handy dandy gif I made. Wow, I wonder how this fan is powered! It doesn't have any cords or wires coming out of it. Maybe it's solar powered... I wonder if you have to change the leaves every so often. Because they would dry up and get all crunchy and when you turned the fan on, boom. Leaf dust everywhere. Wow, now that I think of it, everything is freaking out. Look at the change color sign and the gem symbol! Are they changing colors on your computer too? And it ain't Animal Jam's fault. What's going on, Screencast o Matic?! What's up with your screencast o maticism? Yeah, in the gif the leaves appear to be switching directions! Why's that? Hmm. Strange. Well anyway, let's leave the planty shop and move on to the super expensive shop! That's right, it's Epic Wonders. Because on Animal Jam, every new month there's a tiny glittering shimmering glimmering (is that a word? It should be.) little shard of stone we like to call birthstones. And July's is a ruby.
Aww, it's shaped like a little heart! That's nice. It is super expensive though, jeez, 1.5k gems for that tiny thing? I think it should be more like 600 gems at most. My friend Molly's birthday is in July so she could buy this! Oh wait, she's nonmember, never mind. That's about it for this birthstone, there's not much else to say about it. Oh, but I made a photo collage today! It's of a mouse falling off a cliff. Chased by Parasects.
It's a work of art! My brother was terrified by it. I call it MOUSE! In all caps. Do you like it? Of course you do, it's amazing. That's a big mouse... it would make a huge splash in that ocean/lake/sea/pool that it's jumping into. To tell the truth, I would jump off a cliff if I was being chased by Parasects too. They are creepy looking. And they're also quite big. They're like the size of the heads on Mount Rushmore!
Ugh, that is SO unsettling. Lincoln just looks thoroughly unimpressed. He's like "Ugh, not THESE guys again..."What if that happened? What if an army of Parasects took over Mt. Rushmore? Took over THE ENTIRE WORLD?! Oh wait, that would require them being real. XD Neros, stop believing that crab Pokemon are real! Anyway, that does it for today's post! As always, I hope you enjoyed it. Leave a comment if you did, it really helps! Bye for now!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?