Tuesday, July 7, 2015

No new item...or is there?

Hey guys! How's it going? How's ya been? Actually you're probably the same as you were yesterday, when I asked that. Nothing much has been new in my life since yesterday at least. Eh, anyway, today there is apparently NO NEW ITEM! What the heck?! Okay everyone, calm down, don't panic, I know what to do, this has happened lots of times before, I'm using way too many commas, COMMAS FOR EVERYONE But seriously, this has happened before.
Apparently on June 27th, 2013 I had the same predicament. The item was in the Freedom Party but I could not get to one. Right now a Freedom Party's in 2 and a half hours...
Darn. Well, I have other things to show you, and then I'm going to the library with my family. So first things first, I am so happy to announce that this blog has made it to the top of the Google search suggestions! Well, to the top of all the blog suggestions. 

I can't believe it! Thank you all so much! How did this happen? It's above blogs like the Animal Jam Whip or Animal Jam Spirit, which have hundreds of thousands of views. I have less than 40,000 currently. I also want to say that this picture was taken after I signed out of my account, because sometimes the things you search for most float to the top. But this is incredible! I remember being so amazed when it made it to the search suggestions when you typed in "the animal jam p", much less the top of them of regular old "the animal jam". Sorry! I'm sounding like a narcissistic jerk! I'm very sorry about that. I didn't mean to be. I just want to thank you all so much for searching for my blog and getting it to the top! This is a dream come true for me, and it's all because of you guys. Thank you so much.
XD I'm not sure why I drew that. Okay, moving on, I already went to the library (smooth moves, you didn't even see me go!) and it is quite late. Meaning THE FREEDOM PARTY IS OPEN!
Yeah! All right, doo doo doo, where are you, new item? New item? HELLO? ANSWER ME, ITEM, WHERE ARE YOU TALK TO ME ITEM WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME oh because you're not there. Well darn. I guess there really is no item. Too bad. In fact, there hasn't been a lot of items in general on Animal Jam. What is up with that? The latest item in the clothing shop was the Rope Sandals, and that arrived on May 26th, over a month ago! And the latest item in the  den shop was the Sand Oasis Murky Death Water which arrived on June 13th! Oh, and in the den shop of the Summer Carnival, there hasn't been a new item since the Clown Vanity on June 5th! What's with the lack of items, AJ? That water just sits there in the den shop. Taunting me. Waiting. Watching. IT'S ALWAYS THERE. NOTHING WILL STOP IT. YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE.
DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! YOU'RE A CRUEL MONSTER!
AUUUUGH IT WILL KILL US ALL, SHIELD YOUR EYES
....Or maybe it's just a beach. My, this post has gotten pretty dark, hasn't it? I'm sorry about that. It's only for the sake of comedy, I assure you. Although I cannot assure you that that murky death water isn't evil. (It is!) Anyway, I wonder why there hasn't been many items lately? Maybe the people at WildWorks (aka AJHQ) are running out of steam. Speaking of AJHQ, they sent out a message!
All right now! Challenge accepted, although I think about zero people at the Summer Carnival are going to care what my score is. But I'll try anyway!
Yes I will! 5 gems is a pretty good price to pay for killing loads of phantoms!
I feel like Robin Hood, with a bow and arrows. Except with this you don't take from the rich and give to the poor, you shoot a bunch of phantoms and balloons in the face. Although balloons don't have faces. XD I wonder what the letter balloons do? I've never actually gotten all the letters in Phantom before. Who knows?
Boom! Wait, why on earth do the phantoms explode?! They're not exploding arrows or something! That makes no sense! It also looks like a mini planet is exploding there. Ooh, plot twist! Every single phantom is a planet! That would be unexpected. And confusing. Because I thought they were Mira's tears. (Seriously, the old Animal Jam lore stuffs says the phantoms come from Mira's tears about losing Zios.) Those must be big tears if they were secretly planets!
Hmm. Really not the best I could do. Thanks, but I don't think I deserve that "Great Job"... XD It doesn't matter. Let's go shout it to the entire Summer Carnival!

And no one gives a flaming turd, what a surprise! I'm over there telling my score and then that one panda's just screaming "I NEED A MOM" and everyone's like "NO ONE CARES YOU TWO BE QUIET" XD Aaanyway, that was an interesting post! It was compiled over two days, the 7th and the 8th (mostly the 8th) but it still says it was published on the 7th. I hope that wasn't confusing. Although it probably was. Well bye everyone, I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you in the next one! Bye guys!
~

1 comment:

  1. YUSSSS CAME UP ON GOOGLE SEARCH CONGRATTIES x3

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?