Sunday, August 2, 2015

Box of Mystery opening and a Purple Treasure Necklace!

Hey Jammers! Welcome aboard the AJP ship! Not that kind of ship! Get off of tumblr and pay attention! There. I mean the sailing kind of ship!
That would be so cool! I would like to have a ship that has a giant squished potato on the side of it. That would be even more cool if I got to drive it! No it wouldn't, I haven't the foggiest clue how to drive a ship and I would probably turn it upside down. I don't know how, but I would probably do that! I think the lesson here is to never let me into the captain's chamber of a ship. If you don't want to have to be surgically removed from a glacier. Anyway, the new items in the Summer Carnival have finally arrived!
Here they are, the majestic Mira and Zios balloons. WOO! Took them long enough. AJHQ said "Come see all the new items in the Summer Carnival!" a week and a few days ago. WAT. Where were you, balloons? Were you floating away to some other galaxy? I hope you brought the camera if you did! That would be so cool. SPACE BALLOONS! Only 2,000 tickets! Awesome. Also, I was kinda saving the best for last, because look at this...
This is called the Infinity Necklace! Wow! This thing is so mysterious and amazing. It's like the kind of thing you would find in a treasure chest out on an island somewhere and then bring it in for Show and Tell! Actually you probably shouldn't bring valuable treasures to Show and Tell. There's like a 98% chance of it being lost or stolen. But hey, it would be cool to show people! I absolutely adore the colors in this necklace, they're like phantoms, forever colors! Purple and black usually represents them, although purple is a lovely color and phantoms are not purple. Which makes no sense. Ah, I'm rambling on again! Sorry about that. I should probably move on to another topic before I start talking about lawn chairs...in dinosaurs or something. Anyway, if you checked my blog on the last 2 days of July, you would have noticed this as the background!
It's so cool. Or at least I think so. Do you? Sorry, onto the explaining bit. So, a long long time ago in a galaxy far away I was messing around on Sumo Paint and using the Negative feature on the potato background, and that's what happened! And every once in a while, like maybe once or twice a year, I will change the background to that, and if you become a member on that day, you win a special prize. WOOP! I don't know what that was. Oh, and speaking of special prizes, you have a prize to win! DRUM ROLL PLEASE!
There you go! There is your prize. That background image is not mine. It was not one of my better photoediting adventures, sorry. But yes! I will be giving out 10 diamonds to one lucky Jammer! It's not all that much, but it can buy you a new animal. And this is my thanks to you for being AMAZING and getting yourselves 3,000 views in the month of July. Thank you so much for that, I can't thank you enough, this means the world to me. The pageview graph now looks like this:
It's all topsy turvy because it's a new month and we reached 3,000 views! Congratulations guys, I think we confused the pageview graph! WOO! The first one stubbornly stays at May 2010, though. Hey, here's a clue: I wasn't posting in May 2010, pageview graph! Get your facts straight! Animal Jam wasn't even around in May 2010. Or June. Animal Jam's beta version did turn 5 a week ago, though, so happy birthday! It was released on July 27th, 2010.
WOOO! Now I think THAT is the best piece of art I have ever produced. It could go in an art museum, right next to works by Renoir and the Starry Night.
See? It looks perfect. I would go to that art museum. No I wouldn't, the walls are so boring! They're not painted or decorated or anything. If I ran that art museum, I would have a few things to say about the decorations. Wow, I'm driving a boat, looking for treasure, running an art museum, I must have a weird life. But an exciting one! Okay, now let's end this first August post off with a...
Yeah! We haven't had one of these in a while! Okay, the first Jam-a-Gram comes from my friend DarkSkyxx.
Aww, thanks! It's so adorable! I really like these hats. Darksky is my friend in real life so I shall thank her the next time I see her. Okay, onto the next Jam-a-Gram! Wait, how many do I have?
Holy baloney! Okay, a lot more than I thought. I will have to choose some, hmm... how about this one from skylarjackie!
WOO! Thank you so much! If you're reading this, it's too late hi! I am so glad you love my blog. That's so nice of you to say that. I'm sorry I don't post every day, I just can't fit that into my schedule. I hope you guys also enjoy the posts I do put out! :D The next Jam-a-Gram comes from some strange person.

They sent about 10 of these. I'm preeetty sure they're trying to troll me, but even so... delete! The next Jam-a-Gram comes from elizaboo1104!

Aww, thanks so much! Wow, aren't those rare or something? Thanks for giving them to me!! You didn't have to do that. You are a very kind and generous person :D It's a cool item! now I can be a true cowgirl! Eh, who am I kidding. I'm about as Northern US as you can get... XD If I was a cowgirl though, what would my name be? Jessie sounds cool! Or Bessie! Or Bessie Sue! No, that sounds like a cow's name. Hmm, I'll have to keep thinking. Meanwhile, the next Jam-a-Gram is from bunnyseal9- WAIT! AJHQ sent me a message!
Hmm. Not really. I never win, and I already have 62 diamonds. But I'll check it out I guess...
No! You know what, no! I don't want to hear some random stranger talk about bees! I might later. But not in the middle of a post. So that is a no on that offer. Yesterday's article, though...
Now that I might do in the middle of a post! Not right now though. Anyway, the next Jam-a-Gram comes from bunnyseal99!
Why thank you very much! I think she is very fashionable too.
And she has 2 sets of wings, which is pretty cool! Alright, that does it for today's episode of Mailtime! Thank you to everyone that sent me Jam-a-Grams, except the troll in the middle. Remember, if you send me a Jam-a-Gram, then you will probably be featured on here too! But that's all for today, I really hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, then leave a comment to tell me anything from what color your pet is to how many dishes you broke last week while loading the dishwasher. (For me, that would be 2.) But that's it for today's post, and I'll see you in the next one!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?