Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Catching Up + Animal Jam Items in Real Life?

Hey Jamatron 3000s! What is up? The sky? Yeah, that's what I thought.
It was my birthday on Monday! Happy birthday to me! I'm up in a tree! I found a green squirrel, and I named it Munchy!
Oh dear. I hope not. If I go crazy and walk up a tree and start talking to imaginary squirrels, please tell me to stop, okay? Alright! Now onto fun stuff like Animal Jam! And other stuff! Actually not other stuff, just Animal Jam. Also, I'M BACK! I should probably have said that at the beginning of the post, shouldn't I? Hmm. My writing style is all over the place, don't ask me to be organized! Did you miss me? Maybe, but  you probably just missed my posts and your daily dose of chaos. Cause I got plenty of that! Ernerwer. That's "anyway", but with ers! Oh sweet mother of cheese puffs, I'm doing it again. Ther ner erterm ern Erner- okay, I'm gonna stop now. The new item in Ernermel Jerm is a whole page of honeybee items, as well as some others! Here they are:
Holy bananakaramas! That's a lot of items! That one in the bottom right corner is not horribly bleeding all over the place, I just crossed it out cause I already talked about it in another post. We have 6 new honeybee items, exciting exciting, and also a set of gates and fences! Halloween is coming up (WHAT NO IT'S APRIL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT) and these would look great in front of a Haunted Mansion (HOW DOES TIME MOVE LIKE IT DOES IT WAS JANUARY A WEEK AGO)!
Although it's pretty small. That's kind of a rip off. I spent 750 gems for that? And 600 for the fence! That's not fair. Although it isn't real money, I would be even more annoyed if I had spent 750 DOLLARS for a tiny fence. I was thinking it would be as tall as those steps leading up to the house! Darn. Anyway, I love all the cute bee items! The Bumblebee Bean Bag Chair is really cozy, especially when covered in koalas!
It's so adorable <3 I wish I had something like that in real life! It looks super cozy. Lots of nice things in Animal Jam I wish I could have in real life. Except maybe the cactus chair. That would just be painful... Hey, that gives me an idea! (cue the corny lightbulb idea sound effect)
this took like 40 minutes to draw -.-
Maybe I could draw/photo edit Animal Jam items IRL! That sounds like a a fantastic idea! I think I'll start with the Cactus Chair.
Yeah!! I think I did a good job! Sorry it's covering up everything on the sidebar. It was a big image. It really does look like the cactus chair! Pretty cool. Well that's all I'm gonna do for now, after drawing the tree picture, the lightbulb picture and photo editing this, I am worn out from drawing! Plus I have to eat dinner soon. So let me move on to something easy- screenshots! I never finished talking about the latest issue of the Jamaa Journal, so I shall do that now. Now, where was I? Oh yes, BEES!!!
Hooray, another flying pet! They're so adorable, oh my goodness <3 And you can get a little flower in their hair! So cuute :D Also, these little guys are available for everyone, including nonmembers!! Finally another nonmember pet, and a flying one! Winnie the Pooh would be proud. Ooh! I found a little Easter egg! If you make their eyes like this:
Then they blow steam out of their noses!
Better run before it gets you... if something has steam coming out of its nose, running is pretty much always the best idea! Okay, next page!
Ooo, another den item contest! Those movie theater items seem pretty awesome. I think I'm gonna vote for those!
I really like the idea of watching an old-timey black and white movie starring a cartoon cat in a car! Lots of C words. Oh, and there's a snack bar and some lights on the floor to show you where to go! There's also movie reels and a director's clapper board! Although you don't usually find those at a movie theater. I don't think the directors want you to touch those. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM MOVIE THEATER! DON'T LET PEOPLE TOUCH THE REELS! COME ON! Here are all the den options:
What is with Animal Jam and steampunk things? They're obsessed! They have the steampunk armor, steampunk helmet, underwater steampunk items, and now this! This is crazy! WHEN WILL THE STEAMPUNK CURSE END?? I don't even know what that means. I'm gonna google it!
Hmm. Okay, that's very specific and pretty weird. Why does Animal Jam like it so much? *sings The Mysteries of Life* *realizes that's not a song* *shrinks into corner* Well anyway, on the next page, we have the return of BAAAAAAAAAA (x36)!
Cool, the beta party's back! Although it's not like the beta was in the 40s or something. It was only 5 years ago. Although I was 7 back then, and I'm 13 now, so that does make a difference in my life. But the older you get, the less 5 years matters. Like my sister! She's only 2! And she was not on this planet 5 years ago. I'm rambling again, sorry 'bout that, let's just get to the party!
Everything's pretty much the same except for that part, and it has some modern-day items as well as old ones! In the original beta dens, you couldn't go into that area. When I first started Animal Jam in September 2010, I thought a tucked away area in Coral Canyons (where I started out) was my den. It took me like 15 minutes to figure out where my actual den was! XD They're also selling new items this summer, they were not available in last year's Beta Party. Here they are:

Ooh, look at that funky TV! That wasn't there in the beta times! Neither was any of those items in the first picture. Only the monkey statue and the posters are actual beta items. I think they just drew those other ones to LOOK old. Danananana! It's SuperOld! The superhero that's really old! Sorry. I don't know what that was. But that's all for today's post, I hope you enjoyed it! This one had THREE drawings, oh boy! I will turn another AJ item into a real-life one in another post soon, but for now, bye guys!
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?