Friday, August 7, 2015

I'll be Gone Again. Also BEES!

Hey Jammers! Short post today. As I said on Tuesday, I'm gonna be gone from August 8th to 14th, for 6 days. We're going to a family reunion over the weekend, and then going to a cabin up north for the week! Oh right, you don't know what state. Well sorry, I'm not going to tell you... it's in northern USA though. Not in Canadia. I've never actually been there. Here's a handy dandy guide!
g
That should make it clear to you. When I get back, I will add a directory over on the side of my Best Of posts. I already have some picked out, but I need your help for the last one. So I've compiled a list of popular posts from 2014 and 2015 over on the side, and I want you to vote for your favorite! If you like a different one, either comment on here, send me an email, or Jam-a-Gram me on Animal Jam. Okay, now for a segment that we haven't had for over 2 months... you know what time it is!!

1. := A vampire!
2.  O->--< Sideways stick person
3. P_P ANIMUU EYES
4. 0U0 YAY CAKE
5. 0^0 NUU BADGERS IN MY CAKE

There we go! Did you miss Emoticon Friday? I did. But I was running out of emoticons to add to it, so we took a little break with the segment. Anyway, I have more time than I thought. Maybe this won't be too short of a post. There was a big update yesterday! A BIG UPDATE! WITH BEES!
Yikes. Oprah, that's not very nice. No wonder her show ended. Anyway, it's National Honeybee Day!! Or, actually, it's coming up. I think it's August 14th.
Oh, August 15th! That's the day I shall be coming back and getting all the bees off of me! Hopefully. Hopefully there aren't loads of bees in the cabin I'm going to. That would bee unfortunate. Hyon, hyon, hyon! Such funny. Much hilarious.
Yeah, I really hope that doesn't happen. I actually do have that purple hoodie though! I will take it along. Anyway, there are bee facts all around Jamaa.

And you can adopt cute little bees! Be nice to them or  you will end up like this...
Yeah, I drew that back when I had just gotten stung by a bee and my foot hurt like a goat was gnawing on my foot, and also I was still 11 and had no idea how to draw things on the computer. I still don't, but I've gotten better! Anyway, the moral of this story is that bees can be nice to you and make you honey, or they can chase you out of a log cabin you happen to be staying in and murder your foot in twelve different ways. You're welcome! I hope you enjoyed this medium length post mainly about bees! Actually it was all about bees. This is the most bees post I have ever written. If you did like it though, throw it into the air and shout a comment into the air and attract the bees so they won't chase me anymore. And I will see you after my little vacation on August 15th!
~

4 comments:

  1. Argh, bee stings hurt! I got stung by a wasp on my face once! Fingers crossed Crunchy doesn't get stung...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catdog347-animaljammerAugust 17, 2015 at 12:03 PM

    Hi Nero's , I hope that you don't get stung by abee ( o r a apple tree like my sister did once;long story.................) Anyway I am changing my user to something else I don't know yet but something -catdog347

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neros, a question;

    How do you get the random post widget for your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?