Sunday, September 13, 2015

300 POSTS!

Hey Jammers! AND HOLY SHEEP! THIS IS AJP'S 300TH POST! OH MY GOODNESS! I FEEL LIKE LOBSTER GIRL!
WOoHOO!!1 *pant* *pant* Goodness! I am out of breath after being Lobster Girl and screaming! So anyway. WE DID IT!! 300 whole posts, wowee dowee doo. Now you could read one for almost every day of the year? Wait, what is the 300th day of the year? TIME FOR THE GOOGLE MACHINE!
Oh, October 27th! That's my 2 year old sister Natasha's birthday. She's going to be 3 on the 300th day of the year I guess! GREAT! GRAND! EVERYTHING IS FLAMGALICIOUS! That's a great word. Anyway, this is the part where I go on and on about how much you guys mean to me and how far we've come with the blog and everything, and that all is true but I don't want to ramble on too long! 2 years ago I wrote out a post every day, but they were short and not very funny. Do you like my new style of writing a long and hopefully funny post every week? Because I just don't have time to write out a full-scale post every day, sorry 'bout that... And also, you know what's funny? We reach a new landmark every September! Because the 100th post was on September 25th, 2013 and the 200th was on September 28th, 2014. So we're a little early this time around! Alright alright alright! WOOO!
What should I do to celebrate these 300 posts? Eat 300 gumballs? Fall down 300 flights of stairs? Yes I diddly do!
 Ouch. Gosh darn Lol Stairs! Stop tripping me up! Stupid Lol Stairs. They made me drop all my 300 gumballs too! So now I can't eat them! (Okay, maybe that's not 300 gumballs but who's gonna count?!) Anyway, that was fun, I hope you like Mr. Rainbow Rainbow Hair Potato Dude celebrating 300 posts as the background, now onto SERIOUS BUSINESS! Like Animal Jam And stuff! And if you're reading this after September 2015, here's Mr. Crazy Rainbow Hair Potato Dude.
Anyway, now onto actual serious business. The new item sometime this week was this Beekeeper Hat! Or something. It looks like a beekeeper hat.
Oh, it's a "Pillbox Hat", whatever that means. I still think it's a beekeeper hat. Let's see what Google has to say about it again.
Okay! I still have no idea what it is but okay! Anyway, we also have the returning Tie-Dye Shirt,which is a personal favorite of mine! It's appeared in shops every August since 2013, so it's a little late this time! Still, it's a cool item.
Also, the rest of the glitchy items are here! WOOOO! HOORAY FOR GLITCHES! Here they are.

I think the most useful out of those items is the Glitchy Portal. Like you set it to go down the street, and you end up on Mars! That sounds like a great invention!
This is why it's not a good idea to own glitched items. Well anyway, since tomorrow is Monday, here's last week's RIM! I never talked about it since it's pretty boring.
Jeez, 650 gems for a pair of black and red glasses? That is the very definition of rip-off! Holy bananas! Well, I have to go. I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you enjoy this beautiful day! Well, it's a beautiful day where I live. It could be a blizzard where you live. Well I'm sure you'll get over it! Just put on your winter coat and hunker down with more AJP posts! Meanwhile, I'm going to go outside. Bai!
~

3 comments:

  1. wow i cant believe that you have 300 posts now i want to see how fast i can read them all [5 days later] whoo that took loong but i did see i defiently that your writing is even awesomer! ;3 bye- catdog347

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! That's super nice of you to say!
    ~neros1234

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?