Friday, November 6, 2015

Thanksgiving and 50,000 views!!

Friday, 7:28 AM
Hey Jammers! HAPPY FRIDAY! Wooper wooper, wooperdoo! WE haven't had Emoticon Friday in FOREVER so I'm definitely going to try to finish this post on Friday. (Sometimes I start posts and then don't finish them until the next day.) But this edition of Emoticon Friday is very special, you'll see why. Anyway, I have a very exciting announcement for you all.... AJP HAS OVER 50,000 VIEWS!!
 WOAH! THAT'S INCREDIBLE!! I feel like we just got to 40,000! You guys are amazing, thank you so much. In the beginning of the year we were only at early  20,000 or something. So we have DOUBLED the pageviews on here in less than a year! (It's only November 6th!) Wow. You guys are amazing. I can't say thank you enough. 50,000 dance!
WOOP WOOP RAISE THE ROOF! All righty roo, now onto some Animal Jam. It got a Thanksgiving update! If you haven't logged on to AJ yesterday or today, you're gonna want to see this! Or not. I have no idea if you want to see it or not. But there's some new loading screens that are very pretty, in my opinion!
I like the ones of the animals at a Thanksgiving table! I also like the one of the panda sliding down the hay, that's really cute too. Wow, Animal Jam has really changed their loading screens recently! Here is a brief history of the loading screens of the past.

2010 and 2011- yellow background with a spinning globe
Early 2012- Underwater scene with 2 octopuses
Summer 2012- Green background with an elephant and a bunny having a tea party
October 2012- Scaary Halloween loading screens featuring all 6 of the shamans.
July 2014- A summery loading screen of the Summer Carnival.
December 2014- A wintery loading screen with animals having a snowball fight (My personal favorite!)
February 2015- a Valentine's Day loading screen with owls
April 2015- Another cute loading screen with a fox, a gecko and some flowers
June 2015- Another summery loading screen of animals playing the games at the Summer Carnival
October 2015- Halloween loading screen!
November 2015- Thanksgiving/fall loading screen!

So there you go. But seriously, there were no new loading screens in 2013, and five this year! And there might be a new one for winter in December! That's crazy. Okay, that's enough of that. You know what time it is!

It's Emoticon Friday! YEAH! But this is a special one because it's EMOTICON FRIDAY'S FIRST ANNIVERSARY! There has been 52 Fridays since I started it, and I posted on 13 of those Fridays. I consider that an achievement! So in honor of its first anniversary, I give you 10 new emoticons. Not 5, but 10. And this one includes emoticons that take up more than one line and faces!

1. =:D Guy with a mohawk
2. =^.^= Either a blushing person or a Japanese cat.
3.  =:V Talking guy with a mohawk
4. =>:( Angry guy with a mohawk
5. U>U I don't know, some person
      U
6. II A surprised person
    O
7. := The Grim Reaper
8. ಠ_ಠ Face #1: Angry guy
9. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Face #2: Koala face
10.  ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) Face #3: I don't know what this is, but it's famous on the internet.

I hope you liked that extra-special Emoticon Friday! Here's to another year of ridiculous text-emojis! But first, I have a CRAZY ANNOUNCEMENT....
YEP THAT'S A CALENDAR PAGE. And I made it! I am making my own 2016 calendar with 10 of your favorite pictures from 2015 (I set up a poll for it in August) and 2 COMPLETELY NEW pictures that I have drawn! You will see them if you buy the calendar. They will go on sale on November 20th for $5.99 (which is the price of an AJ membership for 1 month) and for each person that buys it, I will give them a rare item from my inventory! (Not to brag, but I've got a lot to give.) And I will also give them a shoutout on AJP! Of course you don't have to buy one, but I would love you forever if you did. (Plus you get a rare item and a shoutout on AJP, so it's a pretty sweet deal.) Anyway, they go on sale November 20th again, so if you want one, you can buy it then. (They're great Christmas gifts!) Okay, enough product placement. It's time for old Memeotheday!

Ha! Ha ha. True. That's me every Sunday night. I love Bert's angry expression as he's just like "OH NO." Well, since this post is short, here's another meme.
This is really well timed! And funny! I'm 13 not 21, so I don't really get drunk jokes that often. But this one is funny. Anyway, I hope you like this post! It has the same amount of writing as my other posts, but there's less pictures so that makes it seem like it's shorter. Do you like my turkey potato background? I think it's just hilarious! How about you? Okay, well bye see you next time!!
~

2 comments:

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?