Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Has Come Again (and I'm FRICKIN' EXCITED)

HOLY BANANAS. IT IS NOW DECEMBER. LIKE WHAT WHERE DID THE TIME GO. Weeeeeellllll oooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooon the first day of the Jamaalidays, Mira gave to me...
A Jamaaliday Welcome Mat! That's a good segue because welcome welcome welcome everyody, to the wonderful month of December! Animal Jam has decorated once again, and... wait. OH MY GOOD GOLLY GUMDROPS, LOOK WHO I FOUND!
It's my good old friend Steven the Snowman! Remember him from last year?
Steven, how ya been? You're still as creepy and terrifying as ever. But I kicked him in the face last year! Did he visit the snowman hospital or something with a broken nose?
Yikes. Darn it, he's back! I hope they didn't give him as a gift like they did last year!
Ugh, that was scary. Well, AJ has decorated for the holidays all throughout Jamaa Township, but not anywhere else. I guess they just couldn't let go of this lovely loading screen yet:
It is quite a nice loading screen, I'll give them that. But Jamaa Township is beautiful and lovely, complete with wonderful holiday music!
Nice. But darn inventory, I don't have room in my den inventory for 25 new items. Anyone want 25 random items I would otherwise recycle? Oh wait, there's diamond gifts!
Look at that new and shiny gift board, it's MARVELOUS! And it even tells you when you will get diamonds as your gift. Goodness, there's 9 days of diamond gifts? Jeez, that's a lot! So I'll only send you 16 random items. No, 15 because I've already recycled an item. Wait, there's clothing gifts too! Oh, you may not get any random items at all. Or wait, maybe you will, I thought it just went till Christmas! It seriously goes till the 31st? Did it do that last year?
Huh. Well I'll be. Thank you bread and some numbers! I always knew that bread would help me in a situation. It is pretty delicious. Well, now time for an update! (Remember those?)
Yeah, that's totally how you grammar! You is English goodly! Jeez, Santa Seal, learn some basic English skills before sliding down children's chimneys and shouting "OMG IM CHRISTMAS MAN!" and scaring the crap out of them. You gotta think, people! Well, I have to go now. I hope you liked this post! See you next time!
~

2 comments:

  1. oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not that snow man again.... he is evil.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?