Thursday, December 31, 2015

Image Dump 2015! (Part 1)

Hey Jammers! It is the last day of the year, my last chance to post in 2015. And because of that, I decided to do something special to commemorate 2015, saluting it as we head into 2016. It's called an Image Dump! I did one 2 years ago today, on the last day of 2013. Here's how it works: I take all the unused screenshots I've taken in 2015 and dump them on this post. You wouldn't believe how many screenshots go to waste. Plus, I was gone in January for some reason, so all the screenshots from then can go in here! All right, here we go!

January
Look at that awesome house I drew! I am great at pixel art! That looks like something from a pixely video game. I should post that one Deviantart. Oh wait, I already have!
I'm not really sure why I screenshotted this. Probably just because I thought it was hilarious. On the next September 24th, celebrate Gallbladder Good Health Day! People who make up holidays like this are so weird...
Hmm. I wonder why I screenshotted that. Animation is cool, I guess! Okay, next picture!
More art. Nice. I was a very artistic person last January.
Oh look! 2 people gave me some Bow and Arrows, including a set of rare ones! Thanks Pugglyluv and puppy15323! I probably put those in the very first Mailtime post that I did, cause it was only a month after, in February 2015. Speaking of, here's all the pictures from February 2015!

February
February! The month I returned to blogging, and you guys learned that I actually wasn't dead. We'll start it off with some great artwork by me in Sumo Paint.
Isn't that just great? I think it's lovely! Not really, it kinda sucks. Anyway, onto the next picture!
Oh yeah, remember when I wrote that post called "Jumping Beans" about the new Bounce House party? Well this is an outtake picture from it! I had just gone to see Big Hero 6 so I got that song and Immortals by FOB stuck in my head. Okay, next one!
Mmmalright then! I was just goofing around and I never intended for these to go on AJP. They're just silly little pictures. Okay, next picture!
I was proud that I beat my high score in Hedge Hog so I decided to have photographic evidence. Also, it's funny because the highscore hasn't changed yet so it's wrong. Hee hee.
Man, I love this website! It's called Pokemon Fusion and you can combine any two Pokemon you want. Psylett, the AJP Mascot #2 is from Pokemon Fusion! This one looks like a zombie prom queen.
Mr. Buzz, get out of here! Why are you grabbing your tail? Come on, Mr. Buzz! He looks so weird and slightly creepy. Imagine running into this hideous thing in a dark alleyway and it sproinging up and hitting you in the mouth! Yikesarama! If you want to fuse Pokemon together for your own sadistic needs, just click here. All right, into March!

March
What rhymes with March? Harch? Splarch? Barch? *googles it* Oh what am I talking about, there's loads of things that rhyme with March! Starch, arch, parch, even "western larch" apparently! But forget about the rhyming, let's get to the pictures.
 So I was playing a round of Best Guess, and it asked this question. Notice how everybody except 2 people are on Yes. What is the answer? 3..2..1...
OHH! Looks like y'all got no brains! Haven't you read about gorillas? They're sweet and gentle creatures, people just make them out to be fierce and tough and animals that hurt humans. That's not true! In fact, I read an article about how poachers left a trap in the forest for deer to get caught in, and some gorillas saw park rangers disassembling the traps. Well, a few days later, the park rangers saw the gorillas disassembling them too! They would never let their fellow jungle friends get hurt. Oh, you're wondering why I wasn't on No? Well, I don't really have an answer for that. I'm not sure, maybe I was just staying where I was to see if anyone would go over to No. Anyway, next picture!
Ah yes, this guy. He looked really grumpy and mean, so I swaggified him. Deal with it.
OH GOOD LORD, KILL IT WITH FIRE! This meme was too funny and scary not to screenshot! Never mind that Pokemon, imagine if THIS was waiting for you in a dark alley! Let's go on to another picture while I wash my eyes with bleach.
Well! This isn't creepy at all! So, this was originally going to be my April Fool's Day joke, but I realized it was way too creepy and terrifying to put on my blog. I was going for a whole satanic vibe, when I should have been leaning towards funny. So I went with the whole adventure thing, where you had to click the different pictures and get the different endings? Yeah, that was fun! Okay, onto the last picture of March.
Look at how long that snake is! Wow! Way to go, March Neros! That is an impressive high score. Of course, I bet there are people who have way higher scores than me, but that's my high score and there's nothin' you can change about it. I AM A STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMAN! Woah, that got crazy real quick. As it usually does here on AJP. Okay, that's it for March! Now onto April.

April
We'll start off April with a bang, with a picture of a screaming bunny!
I was going to use this for a post, then decided against it. It's adorable! Do you think that bunny actually made that face or was it Photoshopped? Who the heck knows! Leave your answer in the comments. Alright, next image.
And here we have disappearing items. I'm not sure why it happened. It- oh. Well now I feel dumb. It was April! Those are the Zany, Wacky, and Crazy items for April Fool's Day. Never mind...
Here I was excited that I had gotten achievements for playing Super Spot or whatever that minigame was called. What was it? Oh yeah, Spot On! Super Spot. What a silly dilly I was. Anyway, next image!
Here I wanted to show off the new sign for trading rare and diamond shop items. I guess AJHQ got sick of people complaining that they had "accidentally" traded away their best items!
As you can see, a bunch of weird and crazy stuff pops up if you search for "the animal jam potato" in Google Images, including Elmo and Bert (okay I drew those), a red explosion, a cat wearing a red scarf, and an upside down taco! Yikes!
Talk about yikes. Oh dear. And look at that ocean necklace! It's going through the octopus's tentacle! Ha ha! Oh, man this is creepy. Let's look at something else, shall we?


Since these are all small, I decided to group them together. Animal Jam was glitching out, I was gloating about how many diamonds I had, AJ was restarting, and they were telling a story to get people to buy their overpriced shoes! Anyway, let's go onto May.

May
May, May! What the heck happened in May? Who knows! But here's the pictures I took in May!
MY LITTLE FARMIES?! OH GOOD LORD! Those horses are staring straight into my soul, ready to eat it! Look at their creepy little eyes!
Yeah, that's not much better. They all look terrifying, but that one guy in the front looks like he's trying some new 3D glasses or something. Okay, let's move onto something less terrifying!
Well! Firefox, you had a little too much beer last night, didn't you? WHAT EVEN IS! Instagram's logo is twice, AJR's logo is squished, and Lindsey Stirling's logo isn't even there! Good grief. Okay, onto another picture.
You're going to have to click on the above image to read it. Don't worry, it won't bring you away from this post. If you don't want to click on it, the gist of it is that I sent AJ a picture for Jammer Snaps, and they sent an email back saying "Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope we were able to assist you, but if not, feel free to email us back!" yadda yadda yadda. Yeah, that only proves that you don't check your email so we can't actually send stuff to you! Not really what you were going for, AJHQ...but it is pretty funny, and that's why I'm sharing it with you guys! Okay, next picture.
Here's where Google had no idea when an album was released! In one paragraph, they say it was June 14th, and in the next, they say it was June 10th. I guess you can't rely on Google all the time.
Here's something I am very proud about! AJP got onto the search suggestions for Google, when you search for "the animal jam". I don't know if it's still on there, but that was such a wonderful feeling when I saw that.
And here's those darn phantoms coming out of the broken Zios statue again, and someone saying they are cool. Well, I'd say you're pretty cool too, if you made phantoms appear just by sleeping! Anyway, now onto June.

June
June was a good and a disappointing month. School ended, which was awesome! But something bad happened with I can't share on this blog. Plus, Cloudclaws quit her blog and that was too bad. But it was mostly a good month! Here's the pictures from it:
Look, the Summer Carnival's logo has changed! I think I'm just now noticing that even though it's been 6 months since I took that picture. Now it's time for the next one!
Oh yeah, that. I figured out I could change the timestamp on my posts, so I went back to 2009 and pretended I was some dude who just found the internet. I don't really know why. I posted that post supposedly on June 8th, 2009, and then quickly deleted it because it was dumb. Anyway, next picture.
That's a Spring Bunny. Whenever I saw one I would quickly screenshot it, I'm not sure why!
Those are the three gifts I got in my daily spin, because I got the gift x3. They're not very exciting, but the color of the Moon Necklace is pretty!
This is funny because me and my friend made a video a couple years ago called "Animal Jam and its turning...", about how the phantoms from the adventures would invade Jamaa, and the only way to protect yourself would be to get members-only armor from the diamond shop. So this hits the nail on the head! It mentions adventures, armor, the diamond shop, plus that armor was members-only! You guys can't see that video because I made it private because it was dumb. Okay, onto our last one of June. Hey, that's an Owl City album! Of June!
Oh yeah! I remember this! So I was playing Agario, and I was about to sign in, but then I was like "Nope!" because look at the size of that! Genghis Khan, dear lord you are big! They were just eating up everybody in sight. It's kind of like America. The rich get richer. (whoops political jokes i'm sorry i'm not even allowed to vote yet ahhhh don't hurt me)

What a way to end a post! With a political joke that I'm kind of scared that I made! That's me, Danger is my middle name. (Actually, it's Colleen but shhh don't tell anyone) But anyway, that was loads of fun! I'll try to finish off the months (July-December) with less pictures next time, so I can have time to do something else. But HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE and have a GRRRREAT 2016!!
~

4 comments:

  1. Catdog347-animaljammerJanuary 2, 2016 at 3:32 PM

    Yay! Extra pictures! Thanks Neros!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe June 8th is my birthday! Yay internet dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe June 8th is my birthday! Yay internet dude!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?