Thursday, December 10, 2015

Little update for y'all

Hey Jammers! Well, it happened again. My gosh darn computer broke. I'm typing this on a Chromebook at school! I was right in the middle of a post that was supposed to be published December 2nd, but I never got around to finishing it. (Sorry...) Part of the post was a Game Spotlight about how terrifying Twister is, and I wanted to record the part of Twister with the crazy tornado. And I usually use this thing called Screencast-o-Matic, but they're being poopheads and they changed their whole layout, and now I can't use it on my computer.So I was searching around for another one on the Chrome store, and then... my computer crashed. Forever, I think. Wanna see what it looks like?
Yeah, it's really weird. Anyway, today's gift is the Marshmallow Snowman! I wish I had a picture to show you. But this computer doesn't have screenshots. So I am sorry for that. I will try to get new posts up before Christmas, my dad's going to try to set up a new computer so if he does, I will continue posting off of that. So, see ya soon!
~

2 comments:

  1. catdog347 animal jammerDecember 11, 2015 at 4:23 PM

    awwwwe... :( oh well... at least you told us. some times bloggers dont say anything at all leaving their fans to wonder and worry...

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?