Sunday, February 7, 2016

Heart Trees + 60,000 VIEWS?!!

Hey Jammers! I am proud and grateful to say that AJP has over 60,000 VIEWS already!! That is PHENOMENAL!! I can't believe that. At the end of March last year, we reached 30,000 views (which is also insane) and now, only 10 months later, we've more than DOUBLED that!!  I can't thank you enough.We just got 50,000 in the beginning of November, and now, less than 3 months later, it's already at 60k. That is amazing, thank you so much!! But now, onto the actual post. IT'S A LEAP MONTH!! WOOPER DOOPER!! It's AJ's second leap year and I didn't get a chance to go to the Leap Year Party last year, so this will be a learning experience for both of us. All right! Now it's time for another...
So, they changed the Jam-a-Gram system in AJ. This edition of Mailtime will be my first with the new mail system, so yay! Anyway, our first Jam-a-Gram comes from roxy0512.
Oh look, you sent me a gift! That's really nice of you! Let's see what it is.
Oh cool, it's a tiny TV for my pets! Now they can watch the news. And funny shows. What's your favorite show? Mine is Bob's Burgers! My favorite quote is "It's a man cave, and Tina's going spelunking." Tina is so weird but she's hilarious. If you haven't already, you should watch that show, it's great. Okay! Thanks for the tiny TV which allowed me to randomly start talking about Bob's Burgers, onto the next Jam-a-Gram!
Ugh, these buddy-beggars are really getting on my nerves. This person went way overboard with the messages! (By the way, they also misspelled the word "queen" in their username, so...) And she's not all! look at all these people!
No, no, no, no, no. I'm sorry, but my buddy list is full people. If you're my friend on AJ or you ask me on AJP, then sure I'll make room for you, but I can't be accepting everyone! (Skywolfwhatever, you misspelled "does" in your username. Jeez, people, check your spelling before making an AJ account!) Also, one person up there tried to bribe me with a gift. Well, sorry, but that's not going to work on me. Especially if you give me this:
I mean, that's just kind of ridiculous! But anyway. Sorry for my rant, I just wanted to get that off my chest. Okay, next Jam-a-Gram!
See, this is what I'm talking about! This person recognizes me from AJP and she sent me a sincere Jam-a-Gram asking if we could be buddies. Of course I accepted her! I just don't accept people who are like "BUDDIES PLZ PLZ PLZ" because they don't mean it. Kimberly082, who sent me this, however, knows what I do and actually wants to be friends. So thanks for doing that, Kimberly! :) Okay, next Jam-a-Gram!
This one comes from catdog347. Thanks for being a part of the blog, catdog! You always comment with something positive to say, and I really appreciate that. That goes to all of you to take the time to comment something nice on here, shout out to you! Okay, next Jam-a-Gram! This one comes from ypp.
Hi? I don't know, you tell me! Hi or not? To hi or not to hi? Who knows! But that is a great Jam-a-Gram card! It is a Jamtastic day today. It's Sunday! WOOP WOOP SUNDAY!! Anyway, thanks for sending a JAG to me, ypp! That ends this edition of Mailtime. Okay, well, it's February! That means Valentine's Day is coming up! Do you like the background I made? (I made it in September.) February is actually National Potato Lover's Month, according to some people. So time to break out the heart potatoes!
 
There were a lot of other ones, but they all looked like butts. If you don't believe me, try searching for "potato heart" yourself. Anyway, this month is going to be special because of Valentine's Day, Potato Month, and Leap Day of course! It's gonna be a great month. Well, now it's time for some new items because I haven't done that in a while!
Aww, look at all those cool Valentine's items! That heart hologram is awesome. I know we had that pink chest before and the heart hologram is new, but I don't know about that heart tree. It's probably new. Also, HEARTS DON'T GROW ON TREES! Get your facts right, AJHQ!
(In case you can't read that, it says "Um, excuse me, but there's a species of heart plants in South America.")
Um, excuse me, but where is your left arm, Mr. Bucktooth Mcgee? But I take on your challenge! And I'm going to solve this with science. It's time for another episode of...
All right, Turtleneck Jones! Where's your evidence?
That's a drawing of a tree! You can't prove it. There isn't a Wikipedia article or anything. The only thing that comes up when you Google it is from Game of Thrones:
So, do you give up, or do you have more evidence, Pale Bald Quiet Dude?
You're not even trying now. That is very pretty, but it was made in some art program, not a picture.
Yay, I win! Sorry, Mr. Bucktooth Turtleneck Jones Mcgee! Another win from science. But not really science, just logic. And kind of dumb logic, too. But shh no one needs to know that! All right, time for the ol' Meme of the Day!
Huh. Wow, I didn't know that. I guess if lemon-limes exist, then heart trees must exist too.
I still wanna know where your left arm is. But anyway, that does it for this post! I hope you liked it!! Happy February, by the way. I bet this will be a great month. See you next time!
~

2 comments:

  1. catdog347 animal jammerFebruary 10, 2016 at 11:33 AM

    i have a idea! maybe you could do something sorta like this only with the jammer wall so nonmembers can say wat they want. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?