Thursday, April 21, 2016

GUYS WE DID IT (bonus post!)

We did it. We got our first hater comment on this blog.
CONGRATULATIONS!! We have never gotten a hate comment, much less a comment with a swear word in it, on this blog before! I'd like to thank my cat, my brother, my stuffed cheetah, and my rock collection. Thank you for this moment.

In all seriousness though, I don't let hate comments like these get to me. I've had a ton of them on my YouTube channel, but none on here yet, so this was the first. But as I was looking for the hate comment to delete it, look what popped up!
Yeah, that's right! You think about what you did! Run away with your tail between your legs! Unknown was too ashamed and scared to stick around and wait for the wrath of me. But wait a minute- on Blogger, if you don't have a username, you're called Anonymous, right? So why is this person called Unknown? Also, their name is blue. That means it is clickable. Black means un-clickable. Here's the difference:

You see the blue? The clicky click? So let's do that, let's click on their profile and see where it leads us!
Ah. I should have guessed. So, as the F*** You Guy, do you just go around to people's posts like mine and say "f*** you"? Sounds like a real nice person, huh! Oh, and then you delete your comment so the blog owner won't catch you. Man. Completely breaking rule #1 of this blog.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this short little post about a dumb hate comment! Happy 4/20, RIP Prince, and drive safe
~

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, it's not supposed to be. I made it to say, HATERS BACK OFF! I'm really sorry if you thought it was sad. But that person feels ashamed, and they deleted their comment, so things are all good. :) Thanks for commenting!
      ~neros1234

      Delete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?