Monday, August 8, 2016

MY LIVESTREAM IS TOMORROW + 80,000 VIEWS?!

WHAT'S UP, EVERYONE!! I am in a GREAT mood today because, believe it or not (although you can probably believe it because you read the title), WE HIT 80,000 VIEWS!!
Like seriously guys, that was out of nowhere. As I'm writing this, it's 4:44 PM on Monday, August 8th, 2016 and the picture above is the current pageview count. *UPDATE: It's now 9:44 PM on the same day. Only 5 hours later. And look at the pageview count:
WHAT ON EARTH?! Guys, this is the most pageviews AJP has ever gotten! EVER! I can't believe we got 700 pageviews in 5 hours. That's INSANE! *END OF UPDATE
Now take a look at the pageview count only 4 days ago, on Thursday, August 4th.
So the views skyrocketed by getting a whopping 1,242 VIEWS 1,991 VIEWS in FOUR DAYS!! That's crazy town! I was at a cabin with no Wi-Fi for the weekend (Friday-Monday), so I had no idea this was going on. Anyway, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! This means so much to me. I was down in the dumps for a while this morning, and this cheered me up a lot! And what a nice surprise, too. Since AJP usually gets around 100-200 views a day, I had expected us to hit 80,000 around August 15th, so it's nice to come back and find out that we hit it a lot eralier than I expected. Plus, it's my birthday on Wednesday! What a great birthday present!
Apparently August 6th was a really great day for AJP. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys, because that's just such an incredible thing. I love that I can just write funny posts on here and 80,000 people read them!! It really warms my heart. I can't thank you enough. With that said, I wanted to remind everyone that MY LIVESTREAM IS TOMORROW! And the poll is closed for voting for the game I shall play during the stream. Here are the final results:
IT'S A TIE! Oh boy. So that means that half the time I will be playing Slither.io, and half the time I'll be playing Would You Rather! Nice! I'd like to remind you that that will be tomorrow on August 9th, 2016 at 4:30 PM CST (3:30 EST, 5:30 PST) on younow.com/neros1234. That was a large piece of text! But it needed to be there because I want people to show up. You don't even have to stick around that long, the stream will only be about an hour long. Plus, if you missed it, it will be uploaded to my YouTube afterward! So again, that's tomorrow at 4:30 PM Central time, 5:30 Eastern time, and 3:30 Pacific. If you don't live in one of those time zones, I've made a handy dandy time zone converter that you can go to.
Click here to go to that. Okay, enough about my livestream! Onto today's RIM!
This here is the Rare Keytar! Now, you be careful with this here keytar. Igt's very rare. In fact, it's the only yellow and blue one in town! What town, you ask? FUNKY TOWN! YEE HAW, LITTLE DOIGIE, GIT READY FOR THE HOEDOWN OF THE CENTURY! A KEYTAR FOR YOU! A KEYTAR FOR YOU! EVERYBODY GETS A KEYTAR!!

Sorry, I kind of unleashed my inner redneck right there. But it's a nice item! I bought 2! One for me, and one for my donkey. YEE HAW! I'm sorry. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's post! Here's a quick little meme for you before I go:
That sure is a hilarious prank! It will make everyone hate you! For some reason I just read that last sentence in Chris Rock's voice. Huh. Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed this short little minipost. I needed to make it for a number of reasons. I hope you can come to my livestream tomorrow! If you can, I'll see you there! If you can't, I'll see you in the next post, which I'll try to make more of this month. Bye!
~

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, that's too bad! :( However, I did upload a "Best Moments" from it onto my YouTube, so you can check that out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5HeDVMCajo Hope that helps!
      ~neros1234

      Delete

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?