Wednesday, November 2, 2016

BOO!

Hey guys! Did I scare you on Monday? Probably not. I've kind of wanted to do something scary like that for a while now, and Halloween 2016 seemed like the perfect time! I was surprised by the amount of positive feedback the scary story got, thank you all for that! I really appreciate it! But unfortunately, Halloween's over. Sad :'( But now it's time for CHRISTMAS!! WOOHOO! Santa's gonna come down the chiminey, bois and gurls! That went a little Southern. Well, Christmas will have to wait, in fact, because it is still fall. There are so many pretty leaves out! It's really nice. So, to celebrate the season of fall, I made a brand-new potato background with several potatoes playing hide-and-seek in a forest!
Do you like it? I think it's quite nice. I actually used that forest picture as the background to this blog 2 years ago, in November 2014, if you remember that. Probably not. Anyway, in other news, AJP hit 90,000 views!!
WOOHOO!! That's a cause for celebration! Seriously guys, it feels like we JUST hit 80,000 in August, and now we're already at 90,000. That is crazy. Crazy town! (Still my favorite expression.) Compare that to three years ago, when I had just started AJP. In December 2013, after working hard on this blog all year (well, May to December), we only had 5,000 views! And now we just got twice that much in half as much time! 5,000 views in 7 months vs 10,000 views in 3 months. And I appreciate every single person that comes to stop by my blog! It really means a lot to me! A full post will be coming soon, including a very special announcement. So stay tuned for that! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that "don't turn around" is not real, it's just a scary story I wrote to do something different on this blog. But you probably knew that already, because you're not dumb. So goodbye and happy November! Full post coming sometime next week, most likely on Friday. And a special Election Day post on Tuesday! See you then!
~

3 comments:

Hey everyone! If you're about to comment, thanks so much! That's really nice of you! But I do have a few ground rules....
1. Please don't swear, this is an Animal Jam blog and if you want to be vulgar go do that somewhere else.
2. Don't bully. It's rude and mean. Your comment will be deleted if I see it or someone reports it to me.
3. Have fun while commenting!! Feel free to ask me anything about AJ and I will try to respond.

Pet Rules

Oh hey, you've made it to the bottom of the page. Well, now that you're here, it's now your responsibility to make sure the pets get fed. So:
1. Feed Pete 2 or 3 fish. DON'T FEED HIM MORE THAN THAT!! He'll fall over!
2. Over on the Fun Stuff page, feed the fishes about 15 pieces of food (5 clicks) Don't let the red one eat all the food! She's very greedy.
3. And finally, feed Rosie who is also on the Fun Stuff page. She needs about 2 apples and 1 piece of broccoli every day. She loves being brushed, so you should pet her with the brush too!

That's all! Now go feed them. THEY'RE HUNGRY. Oh, and by the way did I mention they need these daily?